The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^A win is a win is a win, and Im a fan of both teams, BUT the A's LOST that first game, the giants didnt WIN that one. and 6 inches farther and that ball misses theriot's glove in last nights game.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
add 6 inches to that ball whats his head hit and that shit wouldnt have gone over the fence, and we would of tied it... Close games all around though, a's should have won 2 out of 3 though.

Its a shame mcarthy only had one start back, I hope he doesnt turn out to be like rich harden who towards the end with the a;s would pitch a game, and then be out for the net 2 months...

Anyways, go norris, and go a's

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^yeah that was highly unlucky...its like it stays in, games tied and possibly won, if it goes out, obviously its tied. Again i love the giants but the sheer number of fairweather fans make me sick. Loved seeing their faces when norris hit that walk-off. good for him. A's only 3 games under .500 now

Feb 12, 2004
Yesterday's game gave A's a chance to rush home a...oh wait, there were no A's fans at the game lol! Pathetic fan base and pathetic organization. Get your sorry asses back to Kansas because you can't have San Jose and the Giants run the bay. Losers in the stands and losers on the field. Better luck next year.

Jan 18, 2006
A's gave the Giants those territorial rights trying to help them out and now they taking it back. Have fun not making the playoffs again and being least memorable team to ever win a world series. You Frisco fans are so obsessed with hating on Oakland teams, as far as baseball goes A's got ultimate bragging rights so theres not much yall can say

Feb 12, 2004
I don't even hate the A's, but that retard above started talking shit. A's will NEVER get the rights to San Jose and of you don't believe that by now you're a moron. A's fans don't deserve a new stadium in San Jose anyways. One of the most pathetic organization in all of sports. Oakland was voted the least desirable team to play for by ALL major league players lol.

And lol were 3 games behind the Dodgers and lead the wild card standings.

Jan 18, 2006
They dont make movies on pathetic organizations. Billy Beane did something different that even the Giants copied off of to get that World Series. Our lineup this year is far from below average also, if u cant see Beane is getting them in position to make a serious run in the playoffs in the near future theres nothing more i can say. A's have really caught my attention this year and baseball tends to be to boring to watch 9 inning games for me. Also its pretty fucken gay they didnt get that new stadium in Fremont

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Yesterday's game gave A's a chance to rush home a...oh wait, there were no A's fans at the game lol! Pathetic fan base and pathetic organization. Get your sorry asses back to Kansas because you can't have San Jose and the Giants run the bay. Losers in the stands and losers on the field. Better luck next year.
Why you mad though? Giants fans always got something stupid to say. Take your series win and throw on your panda hat.

May 2, 2009

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^also the only team outside of the yankees to win 3 in a row....the A's also swept the giants in '89....the giants didnt win a world series in 54 years in SF...almost moved to Florida in '93....also have the first privately paid for sports stadium.

The A's are NOT the most pathetic organization....in fact given everything they've gone thru its remarkable what they've been able to do. When the giants still played at Candlestick, it looked like the Coliseum. As I've said before, a new, small ballpark would sell out in Oakland. As for MLB players saying they dont want to play here, its because of the shitty ass stadium. It has nothing to do with the organization.

AND the reason the Giants have more fans than the A's is because of the faggy amount of fairweather fans. At Cain's perfect game, I had to listen to these FAGS behind me talk about EVERYTHING other than the game the entire time, then in the 9th inning start cheering as if THEY were members of the team.

Liking the Giants after they won the World Series is like being friends with the rich, loser kid because he's got a brand new N64. Let's not forget how many shittttttty years the Giants had, how many years they lost to the Dodgers the last series of the years to JUST miss the playoffs.

edit: 52 years in SF. 54 since their last title.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
and moving forward

Now 2 games under .500. It sucks that the Angels and Rangers have been pretty hot too. Great line from Tommy Milone tho, 7 scoreless, no walks, 5 k's. most importantly on the road. Apparently Cook and Zuk had a very minor exchange of words after the last pitch. Loving that we picked up seth smith but am wondering if these outfielders will be moved

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
what happened between cook and zuk? in my humble opinion, fuck suzuki's nonproducing ass. motherfuckin donaldson had a better year than him so far at the plate, and norris has 2 more hr's to go to catch suzuki on the season. The fuck. Either suzuki gets better, or he wont even have a job come october.

Jun 1, 2002
ummm it took yall 52 years to win a fucking world series in the Bay. We've done that 4 times. One of which World Series we swept your bitch ass perrenial losing ass squad.

know your fucking place in the pecking order Giants fans.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ummm it took yall 52 years to win a fucking world series in the Bay. We've done that 4 times. One of which World Series we swept your bitch ass perrenial losing ass squad.

know your fucking place in the pecking order Giants fans.
we should use this argument against raider fans.....