The "Nominate A Mod" for Movies & Television Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Maybe this forum is going to be modless. I don't know what the powerful controlers of the siccness have planned - and who does really?

Incase they do plan to have a mod in here at some point use this thread to give them your ideas and feedback on choices.

Apr 25, 2002
I may have strong opinions, but I'm not retarded enough to edit someone's post that I don't agree with or some lame shit like that.

P.S. Not saying I'm campaigning to be mod or anything - otherwise i'd have nominated myself - just defending my ability to be impartial (proven by my previous job as mod on this site years ago)

May 9, 2002
I may have strong opinions, but I'm not retarded enough to edit someone's post that I don't agree with or some lame shit like that.
I was thinking more along of the lines of bashing everyone's opinion. A mod needs to be impartial and able to interact with others without demeaning them. I have seen you criticize ALOT of people for their taste in movies, and be rather brash...or "coldblooded" so to speak. If you're gonna be a mod, you need to ease up off the gas pedal.

On second thought, who cares....its the fuckin internet. Im for whatever.

Mar 18, 2003
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu/IFYM/Jesse and/or Nuttkase. It should be a person with an extremely diverse taste in movies. This would allow for the moderator's opinion to be better trusted and respected. Nuttkase is a little more particular than average, I would say, but I can personally vouch that he as well as Jesse would handle the forum appropriately.

I think Nuttkase actually (or partially) watches movies for a living lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.