The "Nominate A Mod" for Movies & Television Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
These are the unoffical results thus far:

Nuttcase - 10
ColdBlooded - 8
Big Chree aka the Bull Dyke - 3
Mr. Rictus - 2
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu - 2
Malki
Dhadnot
Shea
williambreed
jake921660
L.D.S.
Mustynutz

Didn't count the propped endorsements, just the ones that got posted.

Also didn't count the votes for no mod because there have been so many FOR a mod.

Mar 18, 2003
So if you had started that thread and regardless if my opinions differed from yours or not and I asked for your thread to be made vital you'd have a problem with it? I honestly don't think you would.
Would I have a problem with it? Of course not. But I would understand that everyone has an opinion and that my opinion (especially if it were in the minority) does not deserve a vital status.

And I'm not an elitist, I just have better taste then everyone else. That's all. :chinese:

Mar 18, 2003
He's just still mad I trashed Boondock Saints so hard.
That's right, you did. Moving on..

This leaves me questioning if you either didn’t understand my post or don’t understand how the Oscars are awarded. Maybe both?
Okay..

Never said Slumdog Millionaire nor No Country For Old Men were trash.
You didn't have to.

"Fuck that weak ass bollywood shit." -Mr. Rictus.
My apologies if that was not you.

Slumdog is a strange choice for an example because I've always said - I never saw the movie (still as of this posting haven't seen the movie) – where did you come up with this one?
Honestly the choices were in succession. I took the last two best pictures.

If, by this, you are insinuating that I don't like popular movies I am going to have to, without sounding as condescending as possible, tell you that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
:rolleyes:

Feb 9, 2003
Chree is a dyke. Ain't no dyke gonna be telling me to watch the L word every other thread.

And I'm the real siccness king. thought you knew.

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah I really didn't care if there was going to be a mod or not. I don't see the big deal of being one. You get to make threads vital if you want and be a punk like Chree and edit other people's posts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hahahaha, this thread. Do you even need a mod for here? Is someone really gonna get confused about what to post in the Movie and Television forum? What are you gonna ban someone for? Not liking the movie you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.