The next generation of Samoans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
they could work an angle how they are tired about hearing about the tradition of canadian wrestlers and rep samoa hella hard. They would probably need a mouthpiece working the mic for them though. We are gonna have to see if these guys actually know how to wrestle first though. There ain't no denying The Hart Dynasties in ring abilities, with the attack they are gonna feud with the Harts regardless
i aint gon lie, they killed it on the mic last night on raw.. they were able to pull a lot of heat from the crowd. one of em botched the top rope splash tho.. but they actually had me interested and im glad they did sumthin different than a wild samoan persona..

Oct 3, 2006
^^naw one of of em just jumped off the turnbuckle way too early lol, all good prolly jus a lil nervousness especially performing from a 100-200 FCW event to a 13,000 attendance on raw...but yeah this angle is gon' be tight, i havent gave a fuck about the tag team division in a looonnnng ass minute.

Feb 5, 2005
Bret is a good choice for GM.
YUP BRET IS A GOOD CHOICE...

WIT WEAK ASS MICHAEL COLE AND PG LAWLER, RAW NEEDz A HEEL MORE THAN EVER!!!

THEY THAT CO-GM OR CO-COMMISSIONER SHIT THEY HAD WHEN IT WAS AUSTIN/BISCHOFF...

1 FACE, 1 HEEL...

IF IT WAS ANY WAY POSSIBLE AND WWE REALLY WANT'D TO SPICEN UP, THEY COULD CUT THIS GUEST HOST SHIT AND GET VENTURA AS GM...

JBL WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE TOO...

BRET IS MY DUDE BUT HE WONT LAST LONG...

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
i hope they dont put em in wwe yet.. they still aint got they bars up w/ the in ring ability.. i say keep em in fcw for another year or so, then bring em in, when they on point.. it seems like vince is just bringin everybody in from fcw, due to people quitting, getting injured, and retiring.. i definitely wanna see more samoans back in the picture, but the rock, rikishi, sonny siaki, umaga and samoa joe set the bar high, and if they cant compete on that level then they aint ready..

I AGREE THEY AINT READY!!!

THEY NEED A FEW TOUCH UPz ON THE MIC WORK AND THEY SLOPPY IN THE RING...

THEY SHOULD B COO IN A FEW MONTHz THO...

RIGHT NOW I THINK WHAT THEY NEED MOST IS A MOUTHPIECE...

NOT TOO MANY SAMOAN ONEz AROUND NOW THO...

THE ROC'K OR RIKISHI COULD EASILY FILL THOzE SHOEz...

IF WWE HAD SAMOA JOE THEY WOULD MOST LIKELY HAVE HIM AS THE MANAGER...

- GEEzUz