The next generation of Samoans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Rikishi's kids, Jimmy and Jules Uso and Sarona Snuka were called up last night. Maybe Vince will put some effort into the tag division again.
i hope they dont put em in wwe yet.. they still aint got they bars up w/ the in ring ability.. i say keep em in fcw for another year or so, then bring em in, when they on point.. it seems like vince is just bringin everybody in from fcw, due to people quitting, getting injured, and retiring.. i definitely wanna see more samoans back in the picture, but the rock, rikishi, sonny siaki, umaga and samoa joe set the bar high, and if they cant compete on that level then they aint ready..

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
i hope they dont put em in wwe yet..
They jumped the New Hart Foundation last night

i definitely wanna see more samoans back in the picture, but the rock, rikishi, sonny siaki, umaga and samoa joe set the bar high, and if they cant compete on that level then they aint ready..
The Rock didnt just walk through the doors and go "Ill set the bar - This High -". It took him a minute or two to get to set that level.

Jan 18, 2006
its weird they just happen to have a female on there team also but obviously anything new to make the tag division mean something again is good. I know the Samoans I grew up with already heard about them some how, I'm a call them up see what they know

Jun 9, 2007
I love how the crowd started crackin up when dude fell from the turnbuckle.. other than that they made a pretty decent first showing, looking forward to seeing more from em

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
They jumped the New Hart Foundation last night

The Rock didnt just walk through the doors and go "Ill set the bar - This High -". It took him a minute or two to get to set that level.
in my eyes they still aint ready, i watch fcw all the time on youtube, and everytime i see them wrestle im like they hella sloppy.. i think haku's son donny marlow on fcw could be wwe ready real soon tho.. believe me i wanna see some more samoans in the wwe, i just dont want another afa jr.. dont get me wrong tho afa jr got hella ring ability, its just he was a sloppy character.. to me sloppy shit means they aint ready..

Oct 3, 2006
it would be coo if they could bring one of the wild samoans or even rikishi to come out and manage em for a minute and have them beef with bret representin the hart dynasty

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they could work an angle how they are tired about hearing about the tradition of canadian wrestlers and rep samoa hella hard. They would probably need a mouthpiece working the mic for them though. We are gonna have to see if these guys actually know how to wrestle first though. There ain't no denying The Hart Dynasties in ring abilities, with the attack they are gonna feud with the Harts regardless