The new "Most Dangerous City List" is out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Nigga always. Got some slick. Shit to to say on here about Oakland but be scared. To death
To walk around this shit at night I see you niggsz in hurt
Fuk u baby. Iraq

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Nigga always. Got some slick. Shit to to say on here about Oakland but be scared. To death
To walk around this shit at night I see you niggsz in hurt
Fuk u baby. Iraq
Anyone else read this like a poem ?
Shit's deep, son.

Or could be on some morse code typa shit:
Nigga always *STOP* Got some slick *STOP*
Shit to say on here about Oakland but be scared *STOP*

Feb 11, 2006
Lol the rich been gettin mainey....da nolia every day is funk season , not good shit really, the midwest niggaz be puttin in work but like grapes said gary indiana and places like dat aint shit else to do but slang,rob and kill people plus that fuckiin cold as weather must be makin niggaz get homicidal...

Mar 16, 2005
blahblahblah quote filth dee blah blah blah /quote

Killarado Springs Killarado is only 175? fuck dat we harded than a muthaphucka in the hills yo.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Good to see Phoenix isn't that high 135 isn't that serious, the majority of the south side is all bad though, downtown/central phx is mixed between historic areas that are very nice but theres super run down parts, Maryvale that runs through central and West Phoenix I think they consider the worst part of town and the North Side Sunnyslope area is pretty bad too so I'm told. Most of North Phoenix is pretty nice though, by ASU west its pretty nice. Then You have Paradise Valley and Desert Ridge is in N Phx and I'd love to stay out there. I don't know too much bout the east side of town but it didn't look too sweet rolling through there either.

Phoenix may look better in the stats because its so large in area. The bad parts of Phoenix probably don't effect the overall view of the city as much as a smaller concentrated city like Oakland or Richmond thats smaller in population but is engulfed with some real crime ridden neighborhoods that take up the majority of those areas. EPA is hella small but the whole town has got shit going down, I remember in the 80s and 90s it wasn't safe to be out there. I heard its improved alot though