The new "Most Dangerous City List" is out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Little Rock being number 15 is a bit hilarious.

It's only kind of dangerous in parts of the city, but as far as petty theft, corrupt politicians and small crimes, it's a haven for that.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the only reason oakland is so high in the list is cuz them south oakland cats stay puttin in work, more than them east north and west foos

South oakland stand the fuck up

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nigga always. Got some slick. Shit to to say on here about Oakland but be scared. To death
To walk around this shit at night I see you niggsz in hurt
Fuk u baby. Iraq
I swear people just prop tweeze because they're surprised he's still alive lol.

May 16, 2002
Damn salinas at 57 that's crazy being a small city, but shit stays crackin with the homies and south siders out there.
It's gotten deeper out here. Fools is dumping on innocent people now. Fools just be rolling up on people asking them what they claim, but the funny shit about it is.. there is no right answer LOL!

From 5 to 6 a.m. the news reports a shooting in Salinas late in the evening & one just minutes ago. And from 9 to 10 another shooting. At lunch time, some fool get's shot while riding his bike on his lunch hour. 3 to 4 another shooting and so on. It may sound exaggerated, but that's how it honestly goes out here.

Once I hear the sound of sirens, speeding cop cars & the sound of the ghetto bird I go outside and warm up the meat wagon :cool:

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
It's gotten deeper out here. Fools is dumping on innocent people now. Fools just be rolling up on people asking them what they claim, but the funny shit about it is.. there is no right answer LOL!

From 5 to 6 a.m. the news reports a shooting in Salinas late in the evening & one just minutes ago. And from 9 to 10 another shooting. At lunch time, some fool get's shot while riding his bike on his lunch hour. 3 to 4 another shooting and so on. It may sound exaggerated, but that's how it honestly goes out here.

Once I hear the sound of sirens, speeding cop cars & the sound of the ghetto bird I go outside and warm up the meat wagon :cool:
so what you're saying is that business is booming?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
#257 El Paso, TX

which boarders the worlds most dangerous city haha

#1 Juarez, MEX

I think this is due to El Paso County not being counted in crime, its pretty grimey in the outskirts, but fairly decent in the interior of the city.