The new iPad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
so whats the exact benifits on having an ipad? i dont read books or intend to watch movies on it. i do play some apps but i have the epic galaxy and thats a pretty big screen for a phone. just wondering if someone can tell me the benefits cause right now i can get one of these new ones half off for it being open boxed.
its just took convenience to another level. im sure within a few years, its gonna take over and people wont even bother purchasing notebooks and pencil/pens anymore. i just hate the fact that it gets upgraded so damn quick. its annoying simply because you have to find someone willing to purchase your old version and purchase a newer one so often or else youll be stuck with a older version that becomes useless.

Nov 7, 2006
its just took convenience to another level. im sure within a few years, its gonna take over and people wont even bother purchasing notebooks and pencil/pens anymore. i just hate the fact that it gets upgraded so damn quick. its annoying simply because you have to find someone willing to purchase your old version and purchase a newer one so often or else youll be stuck with a older version that becomes useless.
damn, well i really have no use for it then if it's just a glorified notebook lol. no but i rarely read/write and i never had the need to have the internet on the go and even if i needed it my phone does it. i guess iPad just isnt for me.