The new iPad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THANK YOU ALL!!! FOR HELPING ME AND MY STOCK IN APPLE...

DEFINITELY MY POCKETS WILL BE A LIL FATTER THIS YEAR...

TILL THEN I'M A WAIT FOR LIKE I-PAD 69

SO I CAN GET VIRTUAL BLOWJOB...AND WHATEVER ELSE APPLE IS HOLDING OUT ON TIL THEN.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have a ipad 2, and don't think this is a big enough improvement to warrant a upgrade... maybe Ipad 4 or 5 I will.

I use to be a ipad hater, but I get a lot of use out of it

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
might as well get a laptop. i was using the new ipad earlier and all i could think was, this is a big iphone minus the phone. i guess if ur into apple products this is a must buy, but im cool. i just dont get the hype. its whatever tho
Laptops were made to make computing mobile. iPads or tablets for that matter take mobility to another level. The battery lasts 5x of that of a laptop battery. Tablets are literally the size of a magazine and are a commuter or travelers dream.

Nov 20, 2007
I GOT A QUESTION FOR IPAD OWNERS/USERS-

WHAT PROGRAMS OR APPS DO U LIKE THE BEST OR USE THE MOST THAT IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE IPAD? BESIDES GAMES

IF I EVER BOUGHT ONE THEN IT WOULD HAVE TO DO ALOT OF AMAZING SHIT THATS ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT TO ME AND CANT BE DONE ON A LAPTOP OR A IPHONE.
That's a good question. I know the schools heavily use them. There are a lot of apps geared toward school and education especially vocational services for disabled handicapped kids. Just talking about the apps alone are a world of its own, but when you break off into the categories it gets deeper. I know people who use Fruity Loops and other music apps too.

Dec 4, 2004
Closest thing to a USB is the camera connection kit. Comes with a USB attachment and sd card reader. You can tweak it to accept other devices, not sure which.

If you don't record video or take pics, or play games on the iPad and already have an iPad 2, I would say its not a needed upgrade. But I got spoiled by the retina display on my phone and I use the iPad everyday so I sold my 2 and got the 3rd gen. I wish they would have upgraded the front facing cam.

I want an LTE iPad but I'm not gonna pay Verizon twice for data, so I'm good with tethering my 3G from my iPhone for now, i can wait for summer/fall to have an LTE iPhone ...

Nov 20, 2007
One way I think to get stuff off ipad would be to take from the file side of the iPad thru going to computer, right click open on the iPad folder thing then open the folders until you get to the data. I do this on my iPhone. Hope I explained clearly lol.

A @alex salinas , I agree, it would be nice to have a tighter front cam

May 4, 2002
Laptops were made to make computing mobile. iPads or tablets for that matter take mobility to another level. The battery lasts 5x of that of a laptop battery. Tablets are literally the size of a magazine and are a commuter or travelers dream.
that might be true but the ipad has its limits. i have a kindle fire and for what i use it for is good enough. i couldnt imagine paying 4xs that for a fucking ipad. i would still rather use a laptop over a tablet anyday of the week.

Jul 25, 2007
I only saw iPads good for business and educational purposes. I never understood the people who buy it just to play games and surf the net. When they have an iPhone in their pocket and a macbook pro in their car.

May 15, 2002
I'm keeping my iPad 2. I don't see the need to spend $500 more just for a better screen. I'll wait til they make the iPad 4 and that's only if it has some major upgrades in the hardware.

I switched from a Kindle Fire to the iPad 2. Great decision. It also helps that I bought my iPad from somebody off Craigslist, traded him my Kindle Fire and paid only a $100 difference.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
No I don't have the IPad (yet)

But I did copp the IPhone 4S over the weekend and I am pretty pissed at myself for taking so long to do that.

My cuzzo wants to sell me his IPad2 (64gb) for $600. He got it brand new in January.....
So, I am thinking of doing that, but not really sure.

Nov 20, 2007
^^ that's a good idea. I would like to hear ppls input on just all smartphones they have period.

As far as the iPad, I see it as a great buy if you never had it before. But for ppl who have the 2, I feel them on just staying at 2 unless they are heavy into the buying new tech stuff.