the NEW ICY HOT STUNTAZ... EMPIRE CORP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
o LOL, that is clownin..... i didnt even go to check, i thought u were jus sayin i was a retard for thinkin that khevlar.net was gone and that the replacement was khevlar.com, but i didnt know it.

that explination may not make any sense, but if you understand what i just typed consider yourself lucky or gifted.

[btw, you gotta teach me how to do that one day mo]

Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
this shit wood not be tight if i barrowed your ears toni praxis

oh my god!!!! they need a gallon of rap right!!!!! its also cums in 6 pacs!!!!!!!!!! tell your dueds to stick a finger in there booty an call the cops!!!!!! tell 9 .1.1 your rapeing your self this shit gayer then a colonscopy do your self faver an fine a new hobby....like...like .....bungy jumping(with no rope)

Sep 12, 2002
Re: this shit wood not be tight if i barrowed your ears toni praxis

skuntdunanna said:
oh my god!!!! they need a gallon of rap right!!!!! its also cums in 6 pacs!!!!!!!!!! tell your dueds to stick a finger in there booty an call the cops!!!!!! tell 9 .1.1 your rapeing your self this shit gayer then a colonscopy do your self faver an fine a new hobby....like...like .....bungy jumping(with no rope)

SKUNT, first of all who ever stated their shit was tight? NOT parapraxis... they are not my "dueds". I actually started this post bak in september... pointing out the up-and coming BUNK SHIT that unfortounately happens to be local to the northwest. actually if you read the topic of the thread "the new icy hot stuntaz... empire corp" that right there is clownin on them. i'm comparing empire to this group of 15 year old fruit cakes that created a rap group tryin to copy Big Tymers and all the other "iced out dirty south rappers" ..... it was kind of an inside joke, but maybe you didnt understand it because you werent a member of the siccness when the icy hot stuntaz post was goin around. but anyways..... go ahead and knock me and my name for makin a post clownin on some fruit cakes -- no hard feelings