the new collabos album im callin it SICKOLOGY 101

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
like meaning the study of being sick lyrically. that means everybody involved has to qualify in the sick area. and just for shits and giggles i think imma do the long over due, DEMONS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . tell me your thoughts on the title.i fuckin love it. N9NA!

Jun 29, 2005
now this should be some shiot!!!!! Beautiful name Tech as long as you said if the roster matches the sicc area. Lynch of course. Don't know if you'll give esham a hit but he got some good dark flow. Twista too tho he has dropped some dark shit in his past but i would really like to hear u on a track wit Crooked I mayne. That nigga in my opinion is lyriclly sick! But whatever the case REALLY looking forward to this one!

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
now this should be some shiot!!!!! Beautiful name Tech as long as you said if the roster matches the sicc area. Lynch of course. Don't know if you'll give esham a hit but he got some good dark flow. Twista too tho he has dropped some dark shit in his past but i would really like to hear u on a track wit Crooked I mayne. That nigga in my opinion is lyriclly sick! But whatever the case REALLY looking forward to this one!
Pharoahe Monch

Nov 6, 2005
For the next collabo album i like the title. And with a straight DARK type feel i love it even more. Bring Dirtball back, Lynch, Twista, get the Em track finally! Man i think this would get me more pumped than some more recent projects.

Oct 25, 2006
I'm hollering at Em for you bro he asked me about cha lastnight I was like ya Em you need to put Tech on ur album 4 real no bullshit homie i wouldnt bullshit family
N8 is a pimp, he just knows everyone and everyone just happens to be asking about Tech. All in the same time period that we happened to be talking about Em doing a collabo with Tech, N8 just HAPPENS to have talked to Em about it the night before. :rolleyes: