the new collabos album im callin it SICKOLOGY 101

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
That's exactly the point, if it's gonna be high quality then give it an album-like name.
I thought Misery Loves Kompany was pretty clever, but Sickology 101? Nah, not to me at least anyway.
I feel the album name could have more thought behind it to be honest.. Sickology 101 doesn't have enough thought behind it to really hold me liking the name.. it isn't considerably bad.. but I feel there would be a much more worthy name for the next collabo album..

I have to go to work.. I will try and reach into the depths of my psyche to try and think of something better than "Sickology 101".. but ultimately it is whatever you are feeling Tech..

ECF'NW.

Feb 15, 2006
I'll be buying this one in the store most likely.
I finally found a reason for you to order from the website. Autographs. Don't know if you care much but I think it's cool that Tech still autographs the preorders. Shit, BG only sold...well, i don't know how many, but it couldn't have been a lot...and he didn't even have the time to autograph G14.

As for my opinion on the album title....I think it's alright. Not great, not bad.

Nov 14, 2002
I finally found a reason for you to order from the website. Autographs. Don't know if you care much but I think it's cool that Tech still autographs the preorders. Shit, BG only sold...well, i don't know how many, but it couldn't have been a lot...and he didn't even have the time to autograph G14.
I have so much signed shit from back in the M80 days it's silly... Signed shit is cool but T-Shirts are cooler.

Jul 1, 2004
like meaning the study of being sick lyrically. that means everybody involved has to qualify in the sick area. and just for shits and giggles i think imma do the long over due, DEMONS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . tell me your thoughts on the title.i fuckin love it. N9NA!
Now Tech you mean Demons remix right? Or are you gonna re release the original?:cool:

Nov 14, 2002
Naming the album Demons, is priceless.

But then again maybe people on the album would take exception to being called a "demon", if they wanted to be whiny about it.

Nov 9, 2006
I dont think theres a single tech n9ne song i dont love, everything from psycho bitch, to girl crazy

but if your gonna call it sickology 101, atleast make the album sick, and not have 90% of it sound like tech n9ne presents:music to make love to.. just sayin. i would KILL for a straight SICK album. No happiness, no sex, no love. Just straight, murder, darkness and just straight up devilish shit.

Jan 14, 2008
you should call is SickFlow like someone mentioned. that would sound way more appealing. and if your doin collabos you should squash all this obnoxious talk about lil wayne shittin on you or you shittin on wayne. do a track together and see how it sounds.. show people you can do your thing no matter who is on the track. do a demons track and you can be life and he can be death. they always beef..

Aug 25, 2007
"Amerikillaz"?

FEATURES THAT WOULD BE ILL AS FUCK (In order of potential illness):
R.A. The Rugged Man
Royce Da 5'9"
Busta Rhymes
Kool G Rap
Pharoahe Monch
M.O.P.
Chino XL
Chief Kamachi
Killer Mike
Redman
Brotha Lynch Hung
Freddie Foxxx
Crooked I
Canibus
Q-Unique
Tonedeff
Slaine
King Gordy
Rockness
Ludacris
Celph Titled
Ice Cube
Jadakiss
Ill Bill
Goretex
Styles Of Beyond
C-Rayz Walz

PRODUCERS THAT WOULD BE ILL AS FUCK (In order of potential illness):
Blue Sky Black Death
Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind
Rockwilder
Snowgoons
DJ Muggs
J-Zone
Necro
Eminem
Molemen
Rick Rock
Celph Titled
Mr. Porter
Black Milk
Domingo

Nov 24, 2006
I like Amerikillaz or Sessions of Sicness...or just call it like "Sessions". Or "The Sick Sessions" or something...I like titles like Everready: The Religion...maybe Sessions: The Siccness Collection?