THE MURDER SHOW(DVD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
fuck i thought that shit was coo!!! you never see bay and sac folks on a dvd til that came out....some coo shit on there....

id like to see a part 2 come out!! have you already started workin on it tay??? holla!!!

May 6, 2002
50916 said:
fuck i thought that shit was coo!!! you never see bay and sac folks on a dvd til that came out....some coo shit on there....

id like to see a part 2 come out!! have you already started workin on it tay??? holla!!!
AIN'T THAT WHAT HE SAID?

Jun 12, 2002
I'ma Be frank Tay,I wanted more from this DVD.....

1.More of you cuzz,We only saw you on stage and at Luni's B-Day.

2.Less of them Horrible Ass females,If you gunna have bitches,Have fine ones.

3.More studio Footage,I know y'all had Bo an' shit in there,But I wanted to See KILLA TAY behind a mic.

4.Sideshows was coool.IN MODERATON,Too much time was taken up by watchin' y'all wrecc them hoopties,It was straight don't get me wrong but cut it short a little on vol.2.

5.I want More of them Fight's and shit,My favourite part was the fightin' at the end,I wanna see more chairs get broken of niccas head's an' shit,I liked the end of the dvd whne Y'all interluded the second part and kept cat's on there toes in anticipation.

6. Let's get more of these up and comin' cat's on there examples come in the form of These on the rise Daygo Niccas Ecay,C.S. Amongst others.

7.I also want to see some footage Of your hood Tay,In Fresno,Little or no reference was made to your locations Growin' up in vol 1

8.I want to see Inside Of houses,Where y'all cureently live and what your daily routines is.

9.I also want to see how these so called corporate crooks is screwin' y'all for cash,Make some brief references in the next one.

10.Cuzz,For the 10th point I'ma ask y'all to add in more comedy style scenes,I was on the floor laughin' at the whole ''Fluff daddy'' thing....LOL....Make more humerous shit also.

Other than the above mentioned....Good lucc on this second venture Tay.....Keep it authentic Bro.

Regards

Deuce

C'zzzzz X 2

:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
it was a coo lil dvd.........part 2 make sure your grandpa is back in that shit! he was crackin me up

an who is that dude with the video at the end???????? I aint never seen their cd anywhere an that song is pretty coo

side note........whats up with BO's dvd??????? when he was in Denver in June he had a dude filmin everythang an said it was gonna be a dvd

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
I THOUGHT IT WAS COO , I WOULD'VE LIKED TO SEE MORE TAY AND YUK IN IT , I DIDNT LIKE THE NARRATOR , THERE COULDVE BEEN MORE HOES TOO ...... BUT OTHA THAN DAT IT WAS GRAVY YA KNOW