THE MURDER SHOW(DVD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
jus need to REALLY hav tha vocals on ur concert footage instead of an overdub of the song covering ur vocals. i think mr. mafioso wuz tha only song in concert that REALLY had tha right vocals. other than that, shit's kewl. fold.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
Are you really Killa Tay? (Im new) I liked the dvd, but the rewinds on the fights werent really necesarry, and too much commercial shit, Id like to see more interviews and in the studio footage...

Feb 23, 2003
I JUST GOT THAT MURDERSHOW DVD TODAY IN THE MAIL AND I BOUGHT THE SOUNDTRACK THE OTHER DAY.. I LIKED IT AND THE SOUNDTRACK IS BUMPIN.. MURDERSHOW 2 I'M SURE WILL BE HITTIN HARD JUST KEEP THE SAME FORMULA..

Jun 3, 2002
me & my folkz peeped that junt last night. That waz weel worth the 8 bones I paid for it......

Them Cougnut cameos were dope! [RIP]

Also, that scene wit the MobFigaz in the car flowin' waz definetely the bonus of the DVD! That waz sum classic shit, especially for a MobFiga fan. Young Hus waz flowin' for dayz playa! That shit waz nuttin' nyce

I waz also suprized to see Agerman. Especially chiefin' on that bleezy! lol............I guess that was old footage. It waz tight to see Keak too, representin' 3 X's

oh gheah. them chronic intermissions need to be jus a lil' longer.........lol

Apr 21, 2003
the dvd was koo,but i wanted to see more footage of like homies kickin it in they blocks or hoods,more stage footage,more videos cause u know bet,mtv,vh1 wont play real shit.
hella more Cougnut footage cause since homies gone footage is all we have left of that fallen soldier an bay area rida.
an on the back of the dvd theirs a pic of a homie holdin a rip cougnut shirt,how come that was not in the dvd?
wait til our dvd from HEAD HONCHOZ ENT COMES OUT OH BOY HOMIES GONNA LUV THAT,SO IF U TAY OR ANYONE ELSE DOWN 2 BE ON IT HOLLA AT ME.

Aug 16, 2002
@ Tay-

I was feelin the DVD folks especially the Scene wit that Mob Figaz Freestyle that shit was sicc! all I wanted to see more of was the Studio time I wanna see WCM rippin traccs in the studio & of course we wanna see more live Rumble footage, maybe find out if someone else recorded that fight at your release were them dudes were gettin smashed wit chairs and shit cause you cant even see them get banged on murder show 1!

GOTTI

May 11, 2002
Honestly you coulda did better. I mean it was just like the DVD jumped from point to point. You could of had it flow together.

Some things to take out are the spinnin donuts, that female. You could use that time to put some quality shit on there you know.

Some things to add are studio footage, show were yall came up from, freestyles.

I know yall gonna make this next DVD a hard hitter tho...

Jul 7, 2002
Shit was coo for the most part. Just recorded like shit. Oh and if yall gonna have some bitches in the next one, lets make sure we see some cakes gettin slapped or at least see sum pussy. Ya know!!!

Feb 23, 2003
KILLA TAY said:
I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL HAVE SEEN IT OR NOT BUT IF YOU HAVE..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MURDER SHOW MOVIE..?WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON PART 2.
IS THERE ANYMORE NEWS ON THAT YET??

Apr 25, 2002
best parts of the murder show:

1. fights
2. Bo swingin donuts in the S500
3. Bo and i think its lil keke gettin arrested? and they clownin the whole time

Jun 16, 2002
Murda Show one was super. But like duece said change it up a bit. Get more hoes, and gettem more naked, do some funny shit ( I wanna see you punking b12, cause i heard about it ya know shit like that ) maybe get more cameras on at the same time so you can get different angels. Show whats its like in the life of tay capone. Gte some club scenes poppin, in reference to the ladies get naked. Get some more performaces, I kinda like how you dubbed the real song over the live version but maybe next time try and play both. Mix em in feel me. But keep the live version more in the backround. I wanna see more yolking but I want quality not quantity! I like the freestyles an shit w. the figz and you also. ANd yes Fights are always nyce but try and get them angles for the fights especially.

Aug 11, 2003
Originally Posted by Mr. D-Sane
I thought the scene with the Seattle Police was clownin'.......I wonder if they would have REALLY been that cool if they weren't on tape?

Seattle police where being coo? Never Seen that befor. Did you pay them or somthing?