The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
if Lakers make the playoffs. it could mean trouble to alot of teams. especially if they start peaking around the same time. The Lakers have had a tough season but they are far from a flop. still alot of games to play

Jan 12, 2006
Dwight 39 points 16 boards 3 blocks 2 assists 1 steal

Orlando saw what life without Dwight is like
Dwight in Orlando = Finals apperance
No Dwight = Lottery Pick

Reserve the #6 seed for the lakeshow! Time to give the clippers a reality check.
Lakers Run the WEST!

Props: WXS STOMP3R
Jan 12, 2006
M @mike _Bresnahan

Kobe with a wide grin, he and Dwight joking about Kobe's wide open jumper after Dwight's screen.

Dwight now getting into it with fans seated behind basket near Lakers' bench. He's smiling as they boo him and booing along with them.

Courtside Magic fans try to antagonize Dwight: "You can't win without Kobe!" Dwight's response: "That's true."

Apr 20, 2005
not a laker fan. but i hope Kobe's injury is not that bad. and i hope they make the playoffs too. fuck the bullshit. it would be good for the west. we all know utah will get damn near swept by the spurs or okc depending who finishes @ #1 this season. lakers can beat any team with the way they have been playin for the last couple of weeks

Props: IronLungs420
Oct 10, 2005
not a laker fan. but i hope Kobe's injury is not that bad. and i hope they make the playoffs too. fuck the bullshit. it would be good for the west. we all know utah will get damn near swept by the spurs or okc depending who finishes @ #1 this season. lakers can beat any team with the way they have been playin for the last couple of weeks
They ain't going nowhere anyway they might win one game against the Spurs or OKC

Jan 12, 2006
Even if the Lakers got swept in the 1st round it would've been nice to see them in the playoffs. The playoffs just aren't the same without the Lakers. People either love them or hate them, but you better believe everyone is tuning into to watch them play.

Also it was nice to see the lakers start to build chemistry these last few weeks, we got to see a glimpse of what could've been. Oh well I'm proud of this squad either way, they have been through a lot of shit this season. It just wasn't meant to be, hopefully next season they can regroup and give it another shot.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I don't know if stem cells, steroids, that stuff Ray Lewis took, cortizone shots, and Vanessa pussu heal a really bad high ankle sprain that quickly
its called...Gary Vitti.....& gasol back monday! time to make a strong push! they reporting kobe out sunday with ankle and flu,.game time decision