The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
very well; if it's definite that he don't stay in miami, i wonder what are the chances of him signing with the lakers, vs. the chances of him returning with the cavs
I keep hearing about him going to the cavs, honestly i think that would be dope. I know people disagree with this but I think he owes it to Cleveland and is the least he can do for them after dipping on them. I just can't see it happening though since Lebron and that weirdo Dan Gilbert when at each other way too hard. I don't see how they fix that situation, same thing with the fans they shitted on him even though he probably deserved it.

Lebron going back to Cleveland makes about as much sense as Dwight going back to Orlando. Where do you think he ends up at?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I keep hearing about him going to the cavs, honestly i think that would be dope. I know people disagree with this but I think he owes it to Cleveland and is the least he can do for them after dipping on them. I just can't see it happening though since Lebron and that weirdo Dan Gilbert when at each other way too hard. I don't see how they fix that situation, same thing with the fans they shitted on him even though he probably deserved it.

Lebron going back to Cleveland makes about as much sense as Dwight going back to Orlando. Where do you think he ends up at?
top three places (in no order) i'd see lebron going are:

1. miami heat
2. cleveland cavaliers
3. brooklyn nets

Props: IronLungs420