THE INF GANG MADE IT ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP! PROBLEM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't where you are coming up with force anyone to do anything from but I was just giving my .2 cents on where I think some of your guys strengths and weaknesses are as young up and coming artists. It's just my opinion so take it for what it's worth, or don't. Good luck in whatever you guys decided to do regardless.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think your missing what nuttkase is trying to say.

View yourself as a "Team." Where each of you are best at your position.

It sounds like you guys are loosly organized the way you put it... and all want to be the "rapper" in the video. Thats cool in all, we all have dreams. Realistically/ statistically you would have a greater chance of success if everyone strived to be the best in their specific role - that's how any good squad works, otherwise your good at all master of none spread thin.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think your missing what nuttkase is trying to say.

View yourself as a "Team." Where each of you are best at your position.

It sounds like you guys are loosly organized the way you put it... and all want to be the "rapper" in the video. Thats cool in all, we all have dreams. Realistically/ statistically you would have a greater chance of success if everyone strived to be the best in their specific role - that's how any good squad works, otherwise your good at all master of none spread thin.
I completely understand what he's saying and i've already stated that we do what he said. We just so happen to do a lot more than that too.

[video=youtube;-G_u7QC-KeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_u7QC-KeQ[/video]
[video=youtube;kRrQIRjMh-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrQIRjMh-k[/video]

Most of my time is spent on videos, Nobe does a combo of things and G-Mo focuses on making music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No, literally... most of the people on here have NEVER rapped or produced. I've been here since damn near day one and MOST of the members of this board are just fans like myself.

Keep doing you, same with Inf Gang... good luck.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
No, literally... most of the people on here have NEVER rapped or produced. I've been here since damn near day one and MOST of the members of this board are just fans like myself.

Keep doing you, same with Inf Gang... good luck.
Will do.. i will have to disagree on this one though.. the sic if filled with people who wanted a career with music and it seem to not pan out for them.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah 90% might be high but I'd say a majority of the people on here are just fans, more so now then back in the day I agree but I still think there have always been more fans than people trying to make it in the game on here.