THE INF GANG MADE IT ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP! PROBLEM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
And you still won't sound scan 100 sales because of it. World star may give people who previously didn't know about you a taste of your music, but it still doesn't = sales. So what is your point of bragging about it? I am not talking shit but just trying to understand your thought process.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all you gotta do is email wshh...if its a slow day theyll put it up

they typically charge rappers that email their own shit

but any other way works

sometimes someone who works with wshh might see a video like it and put it up

only certain people get charged and its usually because they want it up and dont let it randomly get chosen

chances are someone at wshh saw it and just decided to put it up..i dont believe inf paid for the slot or any other shit...but slots arent that expensive for indies and i personally dont believe the view count cuz ive never seen a video with 20 views, ever, not even 30 seconds from it being uploaded..and im not saying i personally dont believe this view count i dont believe ANY VIEW COUNT ON ANY VIDEO IN WSHH

small fact knowone knows, Q from worldstar is messy marvs manager and that old shit when messy got his mic snatched, him and wshh purposely made up all that drama and everyone ate it up and at the end of it he got 200-300,000 views out of it...it was hilarious

Feb 16, 2006
all you gotta do is email wshh...if its a slow day theyll put it up

they typically charge rappers that email their own shit

but any other way works

sometimes someone who works with wshh might see a video like it and put it up

only certain people get charged and its usually because they want it up and dont let it randomly get chosen

chances are someone at wshh saw it and just decided to put it up..i dont believe inf paid for the slot or any other shit...but slots arent that expensive for indies and i personally dont believe the view count cuz ive never seen a video with 20 views, ever, not even 30 seconds from it being uploaded
incorrect info, they will put up a fight video or something like that before they throw on an indie rap group for free. they charge 750-1000 and they aint putting no indie from the bay on there without breaking bread. only person from the bay that get on there on the strength if fab, but fab and his people have world long and hard to build relationships. inf gang is strictly local and they faking the funk right now.