THE INF GANG MADE IT ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP! PROBLEM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
i know someone who fucks with q, im not asking you for the correct info

sometimes they charge sometimes they dont

and Q (the owner of WSHH) manages bay area rappers, just FYI
i know a few someones who fuck with Q, inf gang paid. and you know it if you really plugged like you say you are

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man, my opinion on them not paying is just my opinion. it may be wrong, it may be right.

i could go as far as saying i dont even think they have 750-1000 on promoting a video that would have absolutely no get back/profiteering possible, but that could be viewed as disrespect, more or less id say thats being smart. theyd gain shit from paying 750.00 for that.

and at the end of the day, what videos Q wants on his shits an executive decision. he can pick them himself, pick them from emails or check dough. or do all three. im sure if his dough is up for the day hes not gonna mind putting some randoms up.

maybe jerm jilla payed for it with shit fake chain money with the ad in the beginning. maybe jerms cool with Q. who knows. it was just my opinion i dont think they paid, i dont know that FOR SURE, i could ask though.

Feb 16, 2006
Bruh 100% we didn't pay for shit, who the fuck r u to say we paid
i know folks over there at worldstar and i know hella rappers out here in the bay and other regions with bigger buzz and they all paid to get on. but they randomly showing y'all that much love, when it mean that some people that pay gonna be like if they got on free then i need to be on too. they gonna intentionally fuck they money off? what are you trying to portray? that y'all that hot that a site that got people across america paying is choosing you for free. y'all aint got not buzz, like that cut it out

Mar 21, 2009
i know folks over there at worldstar and i know hella rappers out here in the bay and other regions with bigger buzz and they all paid to get on. but they randomly showing y'all that much love, when it mean that some people that pay gonna be like if they got on free then i need to be on too. they gonna intentionally fuck they money off? what are you trying to portray? that y'all that hot that a site that got people across america paying is choosing you for free. y'all aint got not buzz, like that cut it out
they don't on the siccness but on the facebooks they have a perty good following. my news feed is always full of people trying to suck nobes weiner. perty sure i saw a video of some chick fan from new york getting an inf gang tattoo lol

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
they don't on the siccness but on the facebooks they have a perty good following. my news feed is always full of people trying to suck nobes weiner. perty sure i saw a video of some chick fan from new york getting an inf gang tattoo lol
perkins you are indeed a fool...lmao

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Either way it more exposure... I mean why would someone not want a video on worldstar? It's not about instant $, but more about you slowly getting your name out there.

This is best video/ song I seen from you all

Dopey

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2010
incorrect info, they will put up a fight video or something like that before they throw on an indie rap group for free. they charge 750-1000 and they aint putting no indie from the bay on there without breaking bread. only person from the bay that get on there on the strength if fab, but fab and his people have world long and hard to build relationships. inf gang is strictly local and they faking the funk right now.
Kafani gets his shit all up on there for free