The Hangover 2 Teaser[In Theatres Memorial Day]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
i was one of the assholes saying its hilarious.. when u go in to a movie with expectations like when assholes like me say its good. then u will always be let down..
In other words its not a great film, its just mediocre at best. I have seen movies/played games that have alot of hype around them and they still surpassed.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
the first one was cool, and looking forward to the 2nd but i thought due date was a better movie...then again this is coming from a 90's baby so who gives a shit right?

Jul 25, 2007
WTF? For all yall that said the 1st one sucked and wasnt funny are trippin. You guys probably never experienced shit like that with your homies before in Vegas. They went a lil overboard with certain scenes in the movie but I can relate to some of that stuff. Like gettin wasted, trashing the rooms, gettin hookers, drugs and alcohol.

Yall probably go to vegas to watch SiegFried & Roy and go to sleep at 11pm.

May 9, 2002
WTF? For all yall that said the 1st one sucked and wasnt funny are trippin. You guys probably never experienced shit like that with your homies before in Vegas. They went a lil overboard with certain scenes in the movie but I can relate to some of that stuff. Like gettin wasted, trashing the rooms, gettin hookers, drugs and alcohol.

Yall probably go to vegas to watch SiegFried & Roy and go to sleep at 11pm.
It has nothing to do with "relating". It just wasn't funny. Period.

Mar 18, 2003
All I can say is, try watching it again. Only reason I say that is because often times I don't find comedies funny the first time I watch them. There are some movies out there that I felt were just STUPID, only to find them hilarious after watching them once or twice more. I don't know why this is, but it happens for me that way. If you've already seen it more than once, then that's just too bad - because this movie is generally good. That of course, is my opinion.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
the first time i saw the hangover, while mildly entertained, i was generally not impressed too much. the 2nd and 3rd time i saw it, i loved it, and i learned to appreciate all the little subtle funny parts about it. this sequel looks promising!