The Hangover 2 Teaser[In Theatres Memorial Day]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
Hangover 1 was hella funny. the only people i know that didnt like it were either old 40+ or went into the theater expecting the greatest movie ever

this trailer doesnt really show anything except for no doug and a face tattoo
well its just a teaser. and i think its better that they dont show that much.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I fall in neither category, and i didnt like it. Guess im just special, huh?

*shrugs*
well...i was just speaking on the people i actually know and talked to about it

im sure plenty of people didnt like it.

and as far as the trailer goes, it is better that it doesnt show much. part of the reason i liked the first one so such was because i wasnt expecting much and had no idea what would happen

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
first wasnt bad, just over-hyped WAY too much..had me expecting to shit myself while watching...needless to say, bricks were not shat

Mar 18, 2003
Thought the first one was fucking awesome. I don't have much if any expectations for this one, but I will see it for sure. A bunch (too many) of the characters from the original are going to be in this one, which could be a bad thing; there's nothing worse for a sequel than to completely redo the original in a different setting with slightly different dialogue.

This one is supposed to take place in Bangkok for Stu's wedding.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i went to the first show knowing not much about it other than the previews on tv. it was great!... i was one of the assholes saying its hilarious.. when u go in to a movie with expectations like when assholes like me say its good. then u will always be let down.. i watched it a second time.. wasnt the same... part 2 i will watch again with no expectations of topping the first and i wont look to see what others felt. i will go in turn off my brain and laugh at stupid shit because thast why i go to movies.. to enjoy them and not say "ok make me laugh". i just let it be and i go with the flow.. its better that way