THE GAME ONE BLOOD ViDEO(LiNK iNSiDE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
lol what was so real about this shit ? he rappin bout nothing... namedroppin like a muthafucka.. i feel bad for any nigga that still thinks game a real one..

It's not nessarily what he's saying, but the overall vibe of the track. There's a lot of "realness" in the scenes of the video. I much rather hear this getting radio play, than anything coming from the Bay Area right now.

Nov 19, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
It's not nessarily what he's saying, but the overall vibe of the track. There's a lot of "realness" in the scenes of the video. I much rather hear this getting radio play, than anything coming from the Bay Area right now.
damn u aint heard shit theres more in the bay then hyphy our shit is hotter than LA's shit right now and anyone will tell ya shit game got more bay artist than LA artists. Game also learned how to make songs up here by san quinn (not hyphy on that real shit) quinn raps about everything

one blood is a 7/10

Nov 19, 2005
Ra$an said:
50 said in the new xxl he is gettin bread from game...so who knows
lol 50 and game both bullshit but i highly doubt 50's getting money off it. Iheard jimmy iovine told him to leave aftermath becasue 50 will be making money off his records if he stayed there

Feb 13, 2005
sobaywitit said:
lol 50 and game both bullshit but i highly doubt 50's getting money off it. Iheard jimmy iovine told him to leave aftermath becasue 50 will be making money off his records if he stayed there
NAW, 50 DO GET MONEY FROM GAME. CUZ 50 WROTE SOMETHIN LIKE HALF OF HIS SONGS ON THE DOCUMENTARY, SO 50 GETS SOME PROFIT OFF ALL THE SONGS HE WROTE. N THE GAME WAS PART OF G-UNIT RECORDS, WHICH IS 50'S LABEL

Nov 19, 2005
HYPHY JUICE said:
NAW, 50 DO GET MONEY FROM GAME. CUZ 50 WROTE SOMETHIN LIKE HALF OF HIS SONGS ON THE DOCUMENTARY, SO 50 GETS SOME PROFIT OFF ALL THE SONGS HE WROTE. N THE GAME WAS PART OF G-UNIT RECORDS, WHICH IS 50'S LABEL
lol i was talking about the doctors advocate. I know he made money off the documentary. Game was never signed to g unit and 50 didn't write half probably like 4 songs