The future of the Portland Rap scenario

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
Seems like every day I run into another portland rap artist/producer thats workin on "platnum traccs" and about to supposedly do big thangs. I've heard good shit and bad. From playaz like Nonstop to Grimey to C & H, Ad and even washed up artists such as Todd Hobeele. seem like everyone networkin an workin on some product.

This post is jus to spread awareness and see if any of ya'll got friends or famm tryin to do this northwest rap music thang?

Post up some links or info cause in tha northwest its united we stand/ divided we unheard of.

on a cide note- How that Goon Squad album cummin togeather Nuttz?

Viva la Jus Fam board.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
Quality

Ya'll need to framiliarize yourself with Nonstop. If ya'll havent been aquainted to this muthafuccin Real shit from the North Side of P-O its about time you got up on game.

I know more of ya'll make music or know someone that raps or sings from portland or vancouver, or tualatin or wherever tha fucc ya'll are from.

Theres like 100,000 up and cummin artists in the general vecinity of tha 503, dont one of ya'll play playstation with Mister Dove or somethin LOL.

Keep us informed.

I'ma continue to let ya'll know whats goin on with me an my associates.

Jul 12, 2002
he was talking about the $2 difference between a $10 album and a $12 album. tadou, you really should take that pole out of your ass and become a human being. you don't always gotta find something wrong in everything you come across. if you look at shit like you do then life's no fun.