The Ficticious Lifestyles of Bay Area Rappers "the Art of Lying"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
"I know for a fact" aint his cause they belong to really real bosses that he try to latch onto.

"my vegas folks say" dude live in a dumpy ass apartment up there, aint no future in it.
So are you going off facts or what your friends said ?

How do you know your "Homies" are telling you the truth ?

All the whips he done pulled up in to the lab were real as fuck lol...
all the hoes he had with him were bad bitches...
that money he was paying me for studio time was real...

im just sayin

Aug 19, 2004
AP9 get my vote ive seen the dude on instagram flossin Other Peoples Property that I know for a fact aint his cause they belong to really real bosses that he try to latch onto but he'll just call me a hater for exposing the really real. Stop taking picture with other folks property fronting like its yours. the dude dont got a Lambo opr a mansion and my vegas folks say dude live in a dumpy ass apartment up there, aint no future in it.
Is he wrong for promoting a materialistic lifestyle, or wrong because he isn't financially able to live what he raps about or instagrams about? If it's the latter, what does it matter?

Props: threexkrzy

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 get my vote ive seen the dude on instagram flossin Other Peoples Property that I know for a fact aint his cause they belong to really real bosses that he try to latch onto but he'll just call me a hater for exposing the really real. Stop taking picture with other folks property fronting like its yours. the dude dont got a Lambo opr a mansion and my vegas folks say dude live in a dumpy ass apartment up there, aint no future in it.
Is that what you think??? COME VISIT ME AND SEE!!!! Matter a fact ill buy your plane ticket, let you stay with me for a week, feed yo broke ass, drive you around in any car you see in my garage and ill even take you VIP every where I go!!!! Simple!! See, don't get on siccness speaking on shit I got cause you don't know me or what I got!! I can show you PERSONALLY!! If you wanna see my house go to YouTube and pull up AP9 Mob Mansion and you'll see how I live with bitches runnin wild in my house naked in showers n shit!!! Go ahead....... Ill wait!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
So are you going off facts or what your friends said ?

How do you know your "Homies" are telling you the truth ?

All the whips he done pulled up in to the lab were real as fuck lol...
all the hoes he had with him were bad bitches...
that money he was paying me for studio time was real...

im just sayin
Thanks bro!!! Haters gone hate!!!

Props: abarnes
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Is that what you think??? COME VISIT ME AND SEE!!!! Matter a fact ill buy your plane ticket, let you stay with me for a week, feed yo broke ass, drive you around in any car you see in my garage and ill even take you VIP every where I go!!!! Simple!! See, don't get on siccness speaking on shit I got cause you don't know me or what I got!! I can show you PERSONALLY!! If you wanna see my house go to YouTube and pull up AP9 Mob Mansion and you'll see how I live with bitches runnin wild in my house naked in showers n shit!!! Go ahead....... Ill wait!!
yo if im in vegas count me in on the buck nekkid bitches mansion party!!!:siccness:

ill hit u up on PM

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that sounds like a cool party, can I come?

Jun 10, 2002
some of these rappers want to act like they have the lifes of the real ballers and people out here doing the shit they talk about. I mean shit look at some of these cats out here rapping about having keys of coke and shit like that, the real people doing that shit dont brag about it and nor do they act like its something to be proud of. hell half of these rappers havent even been to the ghetto but sure as fuck will claim a hood just for street credit but they know if they come to the hood they will get robbed and beat. damn keep it real dont front.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah man , me and namo wanna party bro , shit will you pay for my gym time too while im out there ?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
If I hate on you can I come?

It's fuckin up the music that artists feel they gotta fake it till you make it. I honestly believe that some of these artists would be more successful rapping about their actual life.

Whatever happened to "keeping it real"?

I would much rather hear artists talking about real everyday life that they go through. Songs about lambo's and shit I can't relate to, so I don't slap that shit very much.

Like Playboy 7 from Doomsday said back in the day "I don't own a rolex, so I don't know why... y'all keep tellin me to throw my rollie in the sky!"

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
FACT OR FICTION?

Why is it that when i actually meet some of the artists I listen, they end up being as phony as a $6 bill? Really dough why dudes have to lie to kick it on their albums?

Ive seen some dudes talkin bout they got Lambo's and millions and then i see them in a 96 Acura with a cracked windshield and sticker in the window or they got an Enterprise sticker on "their" new Camaro they riding around town in.

Quit flossin yo homies car like its yours, taking pictures of other peoples houses THAT AINT YOURS!!!

why you gotta front for? Dont tryn make ya Chrysler 300 look like a Phantom with them wack ass body modifications. Wearing the homies chain in your pictures and frontin on Instagram like you livin large?

like the big homie said

AINT NO FUTURE IN YA FRONT!!!
The bigger problems IMO are the people who listen to them and believe them