THE EMINEM SHOW SUX ASS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i only read the first 2 posts.....so if this comment is comin outta nowhere,that's why.....i have had the album on my computer for about 3 weeks....i think it's tight.....some people obviously ain't gonna feel it, cause it's more about his emotions and the shit he's going through...some people just think they're too gangster to listen to that. which is fuckin stupid.

C

Crack Raider

The new EM is sicc. Just picked it up yesterday and its clean as fucc.

I feel most of the people who hate on his album, hate on it because he is white and they look down on white folk. like what WT SAVAGE said proves he is racist."i heard that eminem album, n it was bullshit, this one mexican fool was tryin to bump it.... it was kinda funny" WTF? A mexican cat bumpin a white rapper is funny? But its prolly all good for a white dude to bump a black rapper huh? The cd is out and its tight. get over him being white and listen to the talent and aprreciate great music.

Apr 25, 2002
Crack Raider said:
The new EM is sicc. Just picked it up yesterday and its clean as fucc.

I feel most of the people who hate on his album, hate on it because he is white and they look down on white folk. like what WT SAVAGE said proves he is racist."i heard that eminem album, n it was bullshit, this one mexican fool was tryin to bump it.... it was kinda funny" WTF? A mexican cat bumpin a white rapper is funny? But its prolly all good for a white dude to bump a black rapper huh? The cd is out and its tight. get over him being white and listen to the talent and aprreciate great music.
I'M WHITE,SO THERE GOES YOUR THEORY......I'M NOT "HATIN"ON THE ALBUM...ITS JUST NOT AS GOOD AS THE SECOND ONE AND I FEEL ROBBED OF 16 BUCKS...

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I would listen to it but not buy it.

His radio song sucks. I hated the "hi my name is, Hi my name is" song, but this one is worse.

I would listen to it tho, my friend Tim always has his cds as early as they drop, so like this week ill prolly hear it if i see him.

Apr 25, 2002
The only reasons why ya'll hate him is "He's White".."He's on MTV"...."He has a song on the radio"...."He doesn't rap like Brotha Lynch".."He doesn't talk about being a crip 24/7".....ignorant muthafuckers...have a legit reason... like his beats are wack or his delivery and lyrics are weak....I bet more than half of you that are talkin shit haven't even peeped this album...IGNORANT.

May 27, 2002
ENVISION said:
The only reasons why ya'll hate him is "He's White".."He's on MTV"...."He has a song on the radio"...."He doesn't rap like Brotha Lynch".."He doesn't talk about being a crip 24/7".....ignorant muthafuckers...have a legit reason... like his beats are wack or his delivery and lyrics are weak....I bet more than half of you that are talkin shit haven't even peeped this album...IGNORANT.
ok, let me tell YOU all why i cant stand this album....first me and him are both white and i cant stand people saying hes the best white rapper...they havent heard me! so my first reason is he's white....second, hes a bitch cuz he makes pop muzicc but disses pop groups, kinda hypocritical....i hate him cuz hes on mtv and cuz he has a song on the radio....i also hate him for ATTEMPTING to do sicc shit, but not doing it like my god, Brotha Lynch......to me, if ure not Brotha lynch, i dont like you......i also dont like that he doesnt talk about being a crip....CMON!!!! dont you know that bangin on wax is an ESSENTIAL to a great album? yall are just nutriders, takin it in the mouth like this dude --> :eek: (=====

juss fuccin around i love the album...it wont come outta the cd player till the end of summer.....watch

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
EMINEM LP

LOL @ the homie Tragic Losses. Thiz is the same cat that posted up on the 91 before that X's UNFORGIVEN was garbage and that he used it as a coaster for drinks. He even went as far as to say that he couldnt stand the sound of the phone verses (but that album was not recorded over a telly LOL).

Ive been listenin to the album for a solid 3 weeks and I just found out that it came out yesturday so I picted it up this mornin and the insert/literature has all of the lyrics for the album. Itz tight, hands down! He really gets to the meanin of hiz aggressionz, and very few albumz that come out anymore are tight, solid albumz. Thiz iz one of the few!!!

And as for ESHAM (whom I do like very much), my thoughts are that EMINEM wont ever give him publicity, no matter what he sayz, cause he started usin Em's name for attention that he feels that he deserves. I feel that he ESHAM doesnt get the attention that he deserves, but...

anywayz, thatz just a few thoughtz. Thiz album is quite a bit different than any of his other works, aside from Renagade maybe.

1LUV

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

say what yall say

but nothing, and I repeat NOTHING, will ever touch Slim Shady EP... Eminem will never make another album like that. That's the album that got me to like him in the first place, and then the mainstream fucked that up

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
There is Nobody in the game who can put words together better than that man..His beats arent the best but they go together good wit wut hes talkin about,When I first got it a couple of weeks ago I didnt know how to stop listenin to it...And I bought it when it came out...Dude is Raw,Dopest rapper in the game

C

CinFul-1

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
^^^

thats your opinion but damn. No one gives a shit about it.

:dead:

Same with yours, just because someone does not like a CD doesn't mean there dumb, thats just Haytin

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Same with yours, just because someone does not like a CD doesn't mean there dumb, thats just Haytin
Read the post above his. He responded the way he did because of the reply above his.