THE EMINEM SHOW SUX ASS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I BOUGHT THIS THURSDAY MORNING AND I MUST SAY THIS IS HIS WORST CD....I ONLY CARED FOR 2 SONGS....THE BEATS ARE HORRIBLE AND ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS BEING WHITE AND ALL HIS CONTROVERSY....HE SHOULD GET OVER ALL THAT BULLSHIT AND MAKE A SOLID CD...THE FUNNY THING I,HE WILL GET 5 IN THE SOURCE......IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THIS ALBUM YET,DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT BUY IT UNTIL YOU HEAR IT...I'M GIVING MINE TO MY BROTHER TOMORROW FOR 5 BUCKS...SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED...

Apr 25, 2002
so it dropped early over there huh? cause my "store" also "put it on the shelves" early....hmmmmm

naw seriously i'm not an eminem fan but i must say its a solid album...the beats are top-notch and eminem brings tight concepts and excellent delivery to the table.

Apr 25, 2002
no doubt in my mind

this is his best work to date

alot more mature then his previous release's

listen to the lyrics, very personal, deep, witty as ever...
BLAZE'ING HOT

but you know...

the more people that like you

the more people that are going to hate you...

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I BOUGHT THIS THURSDAY MORNING AND I MUST SAY THIS IS HIS WORST CD....I ONLY CARED FOR 2 SONGS....THE BEATS ARE HORRIBLE AND ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS BEING WHITE AND ALL HIS CONTROVERSY....HE SHOULD GET OVER ALL THAT BULLSHIT AND MAKE A SOLID CD...THE FUNNY THING I,HE WILL GET 5 IN THE SOURCE......IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THIS ALBUM YET,DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT BUY IT UNTIL YOU HEAR IT...I'M GIVING MINE TO MY BROTHER TOMORROW FOR 5 BUCKS...SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED...

YOUR TRIPPEN!

Apr 25, 2002
ALL HE DOES IS WHINE ABOUT BEING WHITE AND HOW EVERYONE WANTS TO STOP HIM FROM RAPPING AND ABOUT KIM..HE DIDN'T BROADEN HIS HORIZONS....I WAS A BIG EM FAN...THE BEATS WERE VERY UNINSPIRED....TO EACH HIS OWN...

A

askgarcia

hes too busy dissing moby and that homo from nsync to diss esham.

no mtv fan has heard of esham so it wouldnt bring him any revenenues or attention to diss him.

A

askgarcia

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
he does talk shit about can-a-bitch.
you talking about cannibus?if so theres no point in dissing him...the man lost a gang of fans after finally releasing an album...if youre not talking about cannibus disregard.

C

CinFul-1

Law said:
fuck that shit.. this cd is banging.. eminem just finally matured a little.. so he aint talkin that girl shit you like
Just because you put Real Talk, doesn't mean it is real talk, "Eminem sux ass Real Talk"!!

May 10, 2002
canibus would rip eminem apart!!! you heard that 100 bars shit canibus has, all freestlye....eminem couldnt spit 100 bars if he tried!!

but i aint dissin eminem either......he did mature alot on his new shit and it is tight for once but he still aint on canibus level....

May 6, 2002
i was feelin this shit, i thought it was tight as hell. im not a huge eminem fan but i must say that i respect his work, especially when its this good.

May 21, 2002
The album is a shit. He' self obsessed, it may suprise him to learn i dont give a fuck about Hayley, Kim or his fucking mother.
Theres about 3 hip hop tracks, some of the music sounds like indie, too many guitars, too many singing hooks.
He is an amazing lyrisist, its worth listening to for the way he connect words, but as a hip hop album its more psuedo pop.
Yes he diss's Canibus, fuck knows why, its better than canibus last album but that was an embaressment to humanity.