The Delinquents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Angie

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Yeah the show was tight...also met TheBayisTheSco & Errelevant (it was nice to meet yall) and kicked it and had a few drinks...and yes Dana was in rare form, poppin Keak's collar...that was classic! LOL

Jan 20, 2003
Angie said:
Yeah the show was tight...also met TheBayisTheSco & Errelevant (it was nice to meet yall) and kicked it and had a few drinks...and yes Dana was in rare form, poppin Keak's collar...that was classic! LOL
lol, i saw that shit dana had me crackin up!!!!!! it was good to meet all of u!: angie, dana, sean, m-dash. see yall at the next one.

angie: i saw u taking pics, where they at??? haha. post em up if u got em. thanks

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Those pics WILL NEVER see the light of day!!!!

I had a BLAST!!! That shit was funny as hell. I have been laughing at myself all day!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK I wanted to go hella bad, I didn't have no ride down there, all my folks work HELLA EARLY in the morning so they never wanna go out on week nights

Glad it went down with no funk though

GRRRRRRRRRRR dammit

Feb 27, 2006
anyone know when The Delinquents comin out wit a new cd, the last thing they drop was that mixtape #3, they gotta come out wit another cd, that bosses will be bosses is one of my fav cds, its a classic.....o yea and does anyone know if they are sign to thizz, cus lately g-stack and v.white been comin out on all them thizz mixtapes