The Delinquents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Keep yall ears close to the concrete of the Bay Area..

The Delinquents are droppin a Promo CD thats sick as fuck..

Should be circulatin in about a week or so...

Its called "Mix CD Vol. 1"

Shit is tight...Feat's Too Short, Casual,

They also about to drop anotha album...Not sure what the title is but I will keep yall posted...

Look for that Feb. 25th 2003.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
v-dal supposed to have a solo comin soon.... i think he one of the most slept on artist in the game period.... boy got spitterz

i never liked g-stack much, but he has gotten better over the years, if yal didnt get there last album, your missin out, that shit was bangin... forgot the name of it tho..... (not the dominion)

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What up folx...UPDATE...

G-Stack just picked up the CD's from my work...Fuckin Savages..

I asked him where muthafuckaz can pick up the promo CD he said all Rasputins locations...He got em today, so figure that they will lace up the stores this weekend...

Keep yall eyes open for it...

If some of yall get lucky Ill lace yall up wit one wit an order or what not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What up DMak...Hit me up on PM and lets discuss, or AIM is even better....

Anyways yalll I got more of an update...The whole Mix CD Vol. 1 is out.

Ill post up some grfx, but beware they look poor quality..

I got the CD right here in my hands and its bangin as fuck, and the grfx look clean as fuck....Check it out yall..I aint got no idea as to where it will be sold or what not, but I can get a few copies if folx are interested...Get at me...

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
D-Mak...what record store do you shop @ out there? We'll get it to them. It will be in all indie stores next week from Urbanlife. Yes, DELINQUENTS came tight...

Also, in stores now...

A few of our top sellers:
Guce's mixtape, new D-Moe "Ghost Writer", 6 titles from Rich da Factor, Killa Tay presents Fat Tone, UDI "The Hangover", Kurupt "Against the Grain", AP9 & Scoot Nitty, A-Wax is Wax Fase, 50 Cent (of course) & a ton of other bay releases.