The Delinquents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anyone else swoop this up? Pretty tight so far. Im on #10 right now. I see in the booklet it says Father Dom is comming out with a solo cd. Thats gonna be fire. So what ya'll think of the latest Delinquents release? I'll be updating when i let it soak for a few.

Nuttkace

Feb 19, 2003
I like TOWN BUSINESS quite a bit. The production seems slightly less "spacious" (i.e. not as much echoey synth sounds) than previous Delinquents CDs, but the songs are basically all tight. My favorite Delinquents CD is still probably BOSSES WILL BE BOSSES, but TOWN BUSINESS is worth getting, too. 8/10.

PEACE!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah i agree Sav. After letting it soak while i was sipping on some brews i have to say i am impressed with this cd. Solid production. IMO Vidal flows his ass off on this cd. Is it the best Delinquents album? No. But it is for sure worth picking up either new ( like i did, which i rarely do these days) or used. I also give it a 8/10

Nuttkace

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Tight ass show, from what I remember....LOL.....I was in RARE FORM last night!!! Met TheBayisTheSco and Errelevant, who looks nothin like Ahmad Rashaad in person, popped Keak's collar about 70 times while he was on stage, and made a ass outta myself! It was great!!!! LMAO!!!

Jan 20, 2003
hahahaha sup dana and angie! it was crackin, i got a little perved, met hella folks, and got to watch some tight performances for free hahaha. all in all it was a good night, no drama, no nothin, just people drinkin, smokin, havin a good time.

there was hella people there: sean-t, angie, da6footah, mr. sandman, m-dash, all of done deal minus toriano (quinn, bailey, rich, ya boy, devo, guce was with DD ent., willie hen showed up later), b-legit, u.d.i., mistah f.a.b., keak, and the delinquents. it was well worth all the money i spent on alcohol.

u guys will never guess what keak was wearing!!