The Definitive "Welcome to Strangeland" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
I like Techs Collab albums. Its a showcase project to get other artists out there and a chance for Tech to fall back a little bit and work on other projects while still having something to put out.
Thats why even though i dont feel there as good as the other projects i still dont mind em.. there the stepping stone to the good stuff he puts all his work in.

Sep 30, 2002
The reason i say that is because i can read everytime a collabo album releases all i see is people saying its not great and saying its not as good as his normal projects.
And i didnt say i knew what was on techs mind i said "I THINK" meaning its my opinion..

I know your dying to troll but learn to read before u start ya running ya mouth.

And i said "Most" not all so obviously some dont think that way..
Nobody is dying to do shit but somehow get you to leave this forum and never return.

Oct 6, 2008
I like Techs Collab albums. Its a showcase project to get other artists out there and a chance for Tech to fall back a little bit and work on other projects while still having something to put out.

Plus on the musical end some of Techs biggest hits are on Collabs. Midwest Choppers, Areola, Welcome to the Midwest, Peseo..just to name a few. Oh and for people that dont think that OGMP had hits...shit just the fact that OG was on constant rotation in KC was a big deal for Tech IMO. He normally dosent get a lot of radio play in the town so for him to be on the Hot 8 @ 8 on 103.3 with that song was huge.

The thing that I've always liked about Tech is that on all of his projects theres a nice blend of songs. You might not like the whole album all the time but theres bound to be a heater in there somewhere.

"Welcome To The Midwest" was on "Everready"..

Oct 25, 2006
Beautiful Music is beautiful indeed. Tech's flow gets better every time I hear it. So clear and comprehensible. Oh, and yet another song that could have done without Kali. I don't think it's so much Kali being on a lot of Strange tracks, Krizz is kind of sounding washed out to me. He used to have so much edge and control to the thematic element of a track, and I just don't hear it anymore... I'm actually startin to like Tech's hooks more than Kali's...

May 7, 2008
Krizz needs to start being more unique and using his talent instead of of some of the generic stuff we been hearing lately so i agree with ya.

But i think krizz definitely has the skill to pull some real good shit off he has done so in the past.

May 7, 2008
Krizz needs to start being more unique and using his talent instead of of some of the generic stuff we been hearing lately so i agree with ya.

But i think krizz definitely has the skill to pull some real good shit off he has done so in the past.

Jan 16, 2007
damn i break my foot and look what happens when I don't use the internet for a few days.....just preordered all 3 of the cds.....

anyone got any idea who produced BM?