The Dayton Family joins Psychopathic/HH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
For the people who hate on Psychopathic & ICP......

Just announced:

Slick Rick
Spice-1
Warren G
Above The Law
Method Man & Redman
Brotha Lynch Hung
Naughty By Nature
Tone Loc

Will all be performing at this years Gathering Of The Juggalos. I can guarantee NOBODY saw those names coming.

May 4, 2006
I will "Never" buy anything from them again! This is really sad and dissapointing. Today i seen that rap Really is on a Downward spiral.

LOL.....

Tech N9ne paints his face too so are you going to stop buying his albums?

they do need to do this because they are not relivant in rap at all including the underground fans they got a little money but think of the marketing budget they spendin so they losing money look at esham tell me where his career went to huh down the drain its a bad business move for dayton family cause at this point and time no label wants to waste marketing dollars on a group that has not had a hit since the late 90's and plus ICP is trash i never fooled with there music at all even when they was fake wrestlers lol but i respect the grind but its a fake grind cause ain't no money bein made off it
You have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about.......

-They have there own fan base that support them, buy albums, merchandise, attend the shows. ICP haven't been "relevant" to rap fans since the beginning of there career but they found there niche are still making more money than most doing it independently like they do.

-Psychopathic & ICP are marketing geniuses. If you don't see that than you are completely blind. One of the most loyal fan bases PERIOD. No matter how annoying, stupid, smelly, retarded some of the fans might be.

-ICP has a "little" money? You are stupid as fuck. Them dudes are banking more than you'd think.

-Signing The Dayton Family a "bad" business move? I don't think so. They'd bring them back & along the way they'd scoop up a ton of new fans by being signed to the label. Having ICP & Twiztid on the album will help the sales off the bat & going on tour in the fall with the release of that & new merchandise they'll be fine.

-You respect the grind but it's a "fake" grind? How the fuck does that make sense? No money is being made off of it? LOL. If that's the case than how do they continue to do what they are doing if "no money" is being made? They seem to be doing alright & expanding there empire.

Apr 6, 2010
cant argue that shit and since ICP only started to their own label for creative control i can only ASSUME they wouldnt take any away from their artists.
Yeah right. Esham's first album on psy: he switched the unholy alias for the boogieman, and his album's name was repentance. I doubt Esham's creative control was the cause for that one. Although, repentance as whole wasn't a bad album.

By the sound of "Shoestring: the prostitute killer" psychopathic is already trying to make them superficially gimmicky to market to the juggalos, but like Esham, their music may not suffer too badly. As long as there's no juggalo anthems, it should be fine.

Writing this reply has made me think, or lie to myself, that them signing with psy isn't as bad as it sounds.

Mar 14, 2010
either way im gonna check out the album cuz im always gonna be a Dayton fan. only time will tell tho if it was the right decision.
when is it good to sign with Psy? every artist that left the Label aint got no Positive results.

MC-BREED
ESHAM
Project Born
____________ <----(Reserved for Dayton Family)

we'll see how it goes, But i dont expect to buy any of their shit. Anything after F.B.I. (Not including the SOLOS) was Garbage. They keep trying to rap about FEDS, DOPE and POLICE RAIDS! Get some new Material! Oh wait.....How hard is it to Impress JUGGALO's? All you got to rap about is how you want to "Fuck your Sister in the EAR and eat the Corn out of her Shit" and how you "Farted in a Jar and all your friends took turns Smelling it"! I think they are lame and it wont last long. But when it is over, their career will be Too. RIP DAYTON FAMILY....

Jul 5, 2009
No Steve Pitts on the beats? Dayton Fam is my favorite group ever but this aint bringin em "back". They might sell some more records than the past several years but until they make quality albums again, then i won't be excited at all. I'll listen and see. And true fans should call all these niggas out for makin bullshit music and not just buy an album cause it got they name on it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Who in the f*ck is MIKE E. CLARK? I'm from the D and ain't never listened to ICP so I'm clueless. Help me out. This move seems weird but nigga gotta eat so...
I feel sorry for you, man. Mike is a really interesting producer, and makes some of the weirdest shit I've ever heard all the while being distinct to his own sound without biting other producers.

That and he's multi-talented, musically. He's not just a guy that copies and pastes sounds into a rhythm.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
whether they signed with psychopathic or not, those of you hoping for the next f.b.i. will probably be hella disappointed.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm a little disappointed with the face-painting shit, but if that's what they wanna do... fuck it... They've made classic songs/albums in my opinion... I'll give the new album a listen...

Apr 6, 2010
whether they signed with psychopathic or not, those of you hoping for the next f.b.i. will probably be hella disappointed.
I hope it isn't another F.B.I. They need new hardcore topics. I've finally got around to listening to Family Feud, and I was surprised at how tight it was. The best song off that album is "bulldoggin" because it's lyrically different than a lot of their songs. Taking that as an example, I would like to hear more creative, different songs on the new album. That would at least make it stand out in the Dayton catalog.

Dec 25, 2003
For the people who hate on Psychopathic & ICP......

Just announced:

Slick Rick
Spice-1
Warren G
Above The Law
Method Man & Redman
Brotha Lynch Hung
Naughty By Nature
Tone Loc

Will all be performing at this years Gathering Of The Juggalos. I can guarantee NOBODY saw those names coming.

WOW!!!!!! No way!!! I even couldnt imagine these artists performing at GOFJ!!! Thats totally a good look for exposure to the juggalos that will even convince them to buy sum of their albums like Above The Law & Spice 1!!!
& that would be even more interesting if sum of them get to collab with ICP/Twiztid etc. & bout damn time if Lynch gets to collab wit them cuz they been on the same tip with the horror shit & that oppurtunity along wit fans been wishin to see it happen has long been way overdue......