The Dayton Family joins Psychopathic/HH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Who in the f*ck is MIKE E. CLARK? I'm from the D and ain't never listened to ICP so I'm clueless. Help me out. This move seems weird but nigga gotta eat so...

Feb 8, 2003
Huh? This makes ZERO sense. I loved Lynch's new album, as did many "previous" Lynch fans. Maybe you need to look around the Siccness more often.

The majority of music consumers are white, so ill think they'll be OK.

Thats not true anymore in the 90's it was due to the fact there was way too many whites trying way too hard and bangwagon black music(not being racist but speaking the truth). i saw that graph some years ago. black & latin communites are pretty strong in music consumers now in teh urban market

Mar 20, 2008
i really wish ICP would "kurt cobain" themselves
they do need to do this because they are not relivant in rap at all including the underground fans they got a little money but think of the marketing budget they spendin so they losing money look at esham tell me where his career went to huh down the drain its a bad business move for dayton family cause at this point and time no label wants to waste marketing dollars on a group that has not had a hit since the late 90's and plus ICP is trash i never fooled with there music at all even when they was fake wrestlers lol but i respect the grind but its a fake grind cause ain't no money bein made off it

Mar 20, 2008
Thats not true anymore in the 90's it was due to the fact there was way too many whites trying way too hard and bangwagon black music(not being racist but speaking the truth). i saw that graph some years ago. black & latin communites are pretty strong in music consumers now in teh urban market
whites picked up shit like this after the late 90's because no one really paid attention to the type of shit lynch was talkin bout unless it could of made the news due to what he was sayin because the marketing dollars went towards the labels that were hot because of the sound at the time that made the most money so the market corner the west coast the south but the east coast still had a solid buzz and people bought music from the east too but most rap went unoticed and thats because they was stuck on the mainstream gangsta rap like Pac BIG Nas shit like that and this is the reason why people hate on lynch and ICP because they might bang one album then when the next comes out they not gon support it they gon be talkin crazy sayin they garbage but true fans fuck with everything someone drops and not just no song or album lol

Oct 9, 2008
My guess is Dayton Family's last album (which i bought online) probably sold under 10,000 units.. With no promo, no tour, and as far as i can tell the album wasn't even on store shelves! I pretty sure they can do better with the support of an independant label thats got money behind it!

Dec 11, 2006
nobody has mentioned that they been rappin with esham for years and he was ICPs bigget influence. thats y they had eham on their label for a while to get him out there even more. wouldnt be suprised if esham helped put together this deal to maybe get Dayton back to where they were 10 years ago n reestablish some fans

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
nobody has mentioned that they been rappin with esham for years and he was ICPs bigget influence. thats y they had eham on their label for a while to get him out there even more. wouldnt be suprised if esham helped put together this deal to maybe get Dayton back to where they were 10 years ago n reestablish some fans
well that's because Esham's way fuckin better then ICP

shit MC Breed was on Psy at one point

ICP got money and a loyal fan base so it might work, all I wanna known is if Dayton got creative control.

Dayton did sum alright shit with Twiztid but yeah....ICP is a whole notha story

Dec 11, 2006
well that's because Esham's way fuckin better then ICP
shit MC Breed was on Psy at one point

ICP got money and a loyal fan base so it might work, all I wanna known is if Dayton got creative control.

Dayton did sum alright shit with Twiztid but yeah....ICP is a whole notha story
cant argue that shit and since ICP only started to their own label for creative control i can only ASSUME they wouldnt take any away from their artists.