The Dayton Family joins Psychopathic/HH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2006
fuckin' magnents, How do they work? Not sure wtf to think about this decision honestly. If I check this out Im skipping every track with ICP on it.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I'm excited for this.
The dayton fam always seem to rip tracks when they're with more wicked oriented artists (hence the tracks with Prozak and Twiztid).

Not only that these are down ass dudes. Met them on the bang pow boom tour got a whole bunch of signed classic shit for cheap, and even got on film. Hope that footage makes a bonus dvd or something! Ha

Oct 9, 2008
Icp got money to put behind them regardless of your feeling for them.. I ain't mad at Dayton Family for that, at this point in there career it's probably not a bad move

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I know ICP got money, and Dayton Family got is hard as fuck regardless

it's just that J always wanna try some stupid as gimmick that fails 90% of the time. I hope that with this signing, they have given Dayton Fam creative control or they're gonna be ruined

Jun 22, 2007
Reminds me of Lynch joining Strange to put out some whack ass gimicy album hoping to gain incremental fans while losing the majority of his previous fan base.

Good business all around.
How was Dinner and a Movie a gimmicky album? Because you and a bunch of other Lynch fans cant get over the fact that he's not using SOTS or Loaded 90's type beats anymore? He's rapping about the same shit he's always rapped about, what is so gimmicky?

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
What's with the ICP hate? You don't have to like their music but you have to respect their hustle.

They're helping the dayton fam with this move, rising these dudes from ashes & keeping them off labels where they would have no distribution....now they do.

May 9, 2002
Reminds me of Lynch joining Strange to put out some whack ass gimicy album hoping to gain incremental fans while losing the majority of his previous fan base.

Good business all around.
Huh? This makes ZERO sense. I loved Lynch's new album, as did many "previous" Lynch fans. Maybe you need to look around the Siccness more often.

Ah shit! Dayton Family just lost all their black fans.
The majority of music consumers are white, so ill think they'll be OK.

What's with the ICP hate? You don't have to like their music but you have to respect their hustle.

They're helping the dayton fam with this move, rising these dudes from ashes & keeping them off labels where they would have no distribution....now they do.
I am far from a Juggalo, but I enjoy their old stuff. Regardless of how annoying the fanbase is or how smelly their followers are, they have found a niche are making money off it. Cant knock that.

Im curious to hear TDF over Mike E. Clark beats personally.

Apr 25, 2002
Huh? This makes ZERO sense. I loved Lynch's new album, as did many "previous" Lynch fans. Maybe you need to look around the Siccness more often.
Look around you will see plenty of dissatisfied ones as well. Not to mention the # of people in real world (shouldnt say "real world", guess I should just say Stockton) who thought that shit was bootsy.

Not really trying to start an opinion war.........just injecting my pennies into the thread.

Jun 22, 2007
Look around you will see plenty of dissatisfied ones as well. Not to mention the # of people in real world (shouldnt say "real world", guess I should just say Stockton) who thought that shit was bootsy.

Not really trying to start an opinion war.........just injecting my pennies into the thread.
Okay, but how was it a gimmicky album? Please explain that comment.