The Dayton Family feuds/beefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Is there anyone on here from Flint, Michigan who knows if The Dayton Family had any beefs/feuds with any other rappers or rap groups besides D O A and Took-N-Bone? I know they dissed D O A and Took-N-Bone hard back in the day. This was back in the 90s. TDF killed both careers of D O A and Took-N-Bone.

I mean D O A didn't come out with another cassette called Runnin' Scared EP until 1997 I think. (I am not sure!) As well as a 2 song demo cassette with Top Authority which someone else on here had mentioned and an unreleased self-titled album. D O A didn't come back until 2002 on the Flint City All Stars Comp. with 2 songs.

I heard somewhere that TDF dissed a soul group called Small World from Flint and Prince Nard. They handin beatdowns to a lot of people back then for some reasons. If anyone on here knows anything, please tell me as I am doing reviews on Flint groups for Mixerr Reviews.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
TDF responded with the song "Feds" which accused Black Rob of snitching to the Feds when he went to prison. You can hear them saying "whoa whoa whoa whoaaa" in the song which is a taunt towards Rob.