The Brewers get CC Sabathia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
My Ill Mill relatives must be happy about this one.

I always wanted a C.C. jersey, good thing I didn't cop the Cle. I would cop a Brewers one though, they got sick uni's.

Random question, do other cities in the Bay get the C.C. Toyota Vallejo commercials? They are hella corny and sick at the same time. lol

Nov 5, 2004
^ Oh lol.

Rich Aurillia was the first dude doing those commercials back in the day. One day I saw him after a giants game in a land cruiser with Toyota Vallejo plates. Probably got it for free. It was cool though seeing him drive it, knowin that he ain't too rich to drive a normal person's car, lol. Oh yea, I would do his wife, lmao.

Apr 5, 2005
CC is perfect for an NL team cuz the man can hit! Now he has a chance to hit homers like Micah Owings and Zambrano! NL Central is going to be a tight race. I don't think St. Louis will make the playoffs because their pitching is a fluke in my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm happy for the city of Milwaukee, after 26 years they deserve to to be in the playoffs. I was really really bummed they did not make it last year, hopefully this is the year.

If they miss the playoffs and LaPorta is a stud, this will hurt. But Doug Melvin is an outstanding GM so I bet it will pan out for them.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
If they miss the playoffs and LaPorta is a stud, this will hurt. But Doug Melvin is an outstanding GM so I bet it will pan out for them.
they better make it this year cuz i could almost gaurentee it wont pan out...on a side note C said he is juiced because the brewers come SF after the break and he wants a splash hit!!!

Jan 28, 2005
it's good to see the Brewers get that extra pitching boost. I got a homie in Milwaukee so Im a bit partial to the town. Not to mention it's like another Detroit across lake Michigan. And also Cecil Fielder was my favorite hitter growing up, so to see his son make a run in the playoffs will be fun to watch.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck the Scrubs and the Tards

CC is the man, Brewers should fuckin kill now

thats quite possibly the best SP duo in the league,,,,,

Feb 8, 2006
I played against CC in little league and high school, and he was known for his hitting as much as his pitching. I'm glad he's finally in the NL too bad the Giants wasted their money on zito instead of waiting.

Brewers definately have 3 good starters now with cc sheets and suppan
they need to get their closer settled

Apr 5, 2005
the cubs brewer rivalry is heated as fuck. this move makes them contenders imo. however if they choke its a big waste unless they resign him.
Resign him? They isn't going to happen. Ben Sheets is also a free agent next year and they are likely to sign him for less money than CC. The Brewers are a small market team and cannot afford CC's demands. The Brew Crew want to win now which is way they made this trade. They have a great farm system where they have produced players such as Hardy, Braun, Hart and Fielder. They believe in their prospects developments.