the biggest non kc rap presence in kc..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Dam cuddies,back in the day it was the south in the CIty now it is the Northern Cali movement, Rest In Paradise Mac Dre the Bat Area Legend.Niggas on here talking about that screw shit and that South shit must be from Skanlas.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
K.C.Assassin said:
Dam cuddies,back in the day it was the south in the CIty now it is the Northern Cali movement, Rest In Paradise Mac Dre the Bat Area Legend.Niggas on here talking about that screw shit and that South shit must be from Skanlas.
that cause u stuck on that sound while us skanless people open our minds to more sounds...dont get me wrong i love that cali shit too...and that's why 7th heaven now has a screw section.... :dead:

Nov 2, 2003
Nall Playboi we just real hyphy like and we feel the bay shit,you feel me people thtas cool yall are into the south sound but it is too slow for me and kinda depressing but do yall thang playboi its nothing but luv.

Apr 25, 2002
Well I'm Slappin The Jacka Alot... Some Niggas I fool wit Know bout him... But the town is mostly on MD and Screw shit.. And maybe everyonce in while you hear some local stuff also...

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah whats up I am rocking that new Jacka The Artist, and the shit is the heat cuzzin,I haven't really bumped Dre in a minute but thats the nigga mane Bay Area legend,but niggas from the town get luv to.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You know I got the pulse of the Northland. 50 Cent, hands down...although I was up at Zona Rosa on Saturday and at least 3 cars drove by bumping All Eyez On Me. So that's what the white people like right now. Myself, I've been spreading the Mac Mall/Mac Dre cd lately.

That and mellow rock shit like Jack Johnson.

May 13, 2005
K.C.Assassin said:
Nall Playboi we just real hyphy like and we feel the bay shit,you feel me people thtas cool yall are into the south sound but it is too slow for me and kinda depressing but do yall thang playboi its nothing but luv.

IF YO FAV SONG THAT WAS "SCRWED NOT CHOPPED" YOU WOULD LOVE I CAN MAKE THEM

May 13, 2005
RIGHT BLACK AND WHITE TOTALLY DIFFERENT WHITE PEOPLE LOVE PAC AND NIGGAS LOVE DRE IN K.C.M.O. BLACK PEOPLE LOVE LYNCH FUNK MOBB WAX LUNI MOB FIGGS SOUTH SHITTT NOT SO MUCH CHOPPED SHIT CLASSICS CELLY CEL 40 TOO SHORT BASICALLY NIGGAS IN KC ARE FOLLOWERS LOOK AT LUNI & DRE LIKE THERE AINT NO OTHER RAPPERS DAMN U GOT THE CD AT HOME DONT GET IN MY BUCKET AND REQUEST SOME DRE AND IM OFF WAX OR MITCHY OR SOME HYPHY KEAK WE HE DROPPED EVERY BODY HAD IT