the biggest non kc rap presence in kc..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
i dont understand why everybody be bumpin' mac dre..hes not that good of a rapper it seems like when he died everybody started going out and buying mac dre cd's.Besides KC artists I bump a lot of siccmade muzic,black market records,firstdegreethede, and getoboys.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I'm going to co-sign part of that flipyawig, cause mac dre Is a legend and a hella hot rapper that I have been listening too for years on tape.. First time I heard gift to gab and too hard for the fucking radio I knew he was dope... But the younger and know nothing cats are jumping on the bandwagon cause its "cool" ... Even the pop clubs play mac dre in kc now... Come on man... If you weren't up on dre before nov 1st there is no reason to listen to him now

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Law said:
I'm going to co-sign part of that flipyawig, cause mac dre Is a legend and a hella hot rapper that I have been listening too for years on tape.. First time I heard gift to gab and too hard for the fucking radio I knew he was dope... But the younger and know nothing cats are jumping on the bandwagon cause its "cool" ... Even the pop clubs play mac dre in kc now... Come on man... If you weren't up on dre before nov 1st there is no reason to listen to him now
I think a lot of people just didnt know. They weren't up on Mac Dre like you or I or any other underground rap fan was because that isn't their thing...they are trendy motherfuckers. If these kids are going out buying records and putting money into Mac Dre's estate, then whats wrong with that? It's sad that it took his death to turn people onto his music. But I believe it's a trend that wont last. As long as nobody is shitting on his legend then I'm cool with it.