The best sports columnist is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
damn some of yall got gay tendencies. How people in this thread are talkin bout, dick ridin, cock sucking and all that gay shit. Fucking faggot 49er fans, always gotta say somethin gay, get your mind off homo topics

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
i wasnt around as much in the sports forums last year, but tell me coonfag did you rock favre in your sig when he was a packer, and posted articles from this dude you claim is the writer last year?

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
whitlock is a douche...
check out bruce jenkins, ray ratto, marcus thompson II, j a adande, micheal smith, chris broussard, hell even micheal wilbon is better than him, and so is that jerk stephen a smth...

Nov 27, 2006
i wasnt around as much in the sports forums last year, but tell me coonfag did you rock favre in your sig when he was a packer, and posted articles from this dude you claim is the writer last year?
uhhh would it make sense if i had him in my sig when he didnt play for the Vikings? your a fucking idiot. Of course I didnt root for him when he was a packer, you think your making some witty statement?? I root for him now because he plays for the Vikings and he's playin his heart out. Again your a fucking idiot and somehow seem to think your catching me or revealing some great secret.

Jun 9, 2007
Keep the Favre hate comin.

Trust me, I'll relish it even more when the Vikings keep winnin, which they will.

LMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Rodgers better than Favre this year.. bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
Favre does not deserve MVP

I would say Peyton does... but he got it last year... so I'll say Brees
I don't care if Peyton's had it for the past 10 years in a row, it doesn't change the fact that he's currently the most deserving of the award, again. Just because he got it last year doesn't mean he shouldn't get it this year.

And LOL @ anyone thinking Favre deserves it over Manning. Get the fuck outta here!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If Favre gets MVP, it will be accompanied by people talking about Favre getting MVP. That will be the day I kill myself.

Feb 22, 2006
anytime you have a running back like AP you cannot get mvp simply because you obviously could not have done what your team did with out him. farve is having agood season but brees and manning are having a better one.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
the packers neva said favre wasnt good anymore they were sick of his antics & had a good young qb behind em. neva wudda drafted rodgers in the 1st place if he didnt threaten 2 retire every year. nor wud he b doin this good if it wasnt 4 spite so u shud b thankin ted.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
uhhh would it make sense if i had him in my sig when he didnt play for the Vikings? your a fucking idiot. Of course I didnt root for him when he was a packer, you think your making some witty statement?? I root for him now because he plays for the Vikings and he's playin his heart out. Again your a fucking idiot and somehow seem to think your catching me or revealing some great secret.
yet you clearly read my whole post and failed to answer my second question which means that you got worked up about what i said and you let out your emotions on your post, and you call me an idiot?

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
manning is the mvp....he is doing with no name recievers and all injuries around him. the vikings oline and running game are what is making favre successful oh and i guess the recievers too cause i still see him just launching the ball up and hoping for the best

oh and jason whitlock is weak, sometimes he says cool off the wall shit but thats his whole act. He will purposely write about a touchy subject just to get publicity and uproar from people. nothing wrong with that i guess, but it doesnt make him special

Mar 10, 2007
Favre is not MVP... you take Favre out of Minnesota that's still a good team... take Manning out of Indy... that team would crumble... He calls his own plays ffs