The best sports columnist is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Favre is the MVP of the Vikings and will be MVP of the league... AD has not been his same self this year, in spite of his good stats... FAVRE has opened things up for AD... anybody who's watched all the Vikings games this year like I have would see that... AD will struggle early, then after Favre gets goin AD breaks off one decent run... and even with his "struggles" he's STILL the best running back in the league.. BUT... not the MVP of his team.

Brett Favre will be MVP of the NFL and get his second ring. Keep the hate comin, I love it!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
no jealousy

Favre is just not better than Brees or Payton Manning

I don't even have anything against Favre at all... I'm just stating my opinion... unbiased

if Favre wins MVP it will be because of 1 of 2 things... both Brees and Manning start playing worse, while Favre starts playing better...

or the media's love for Favre and love for this whole "story" with him Minnesota and Green Bay will overshadow better players like Manning and Brees

May 2, 2002
Favre is no Manning or Brees...but he has to be mentioned as an MVP candidate.

The Vikings had the same team last year and where did they go...Favre is making that team win.