The Bay can't see L.A.!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2003
The funny thing is most of yall are way off.. YUK is the tightest nigga in the bay right now 40 is coo but he hasnt made a real bangin album in a minute now....Too short was not the first west coast nigga to go major....Spice is one of my favorites of all time but he aint done shit since amrikkkas nightmare....snoop has been trash since doggystyle.....dre was never a good rapper...Kurupt is the nicest nigga to ever be on the ROW besides PAC but he got the money to quick and forgot about doin what comes natural and wants to just take shit to far....and aint not one of yall mention RAS KASS the most slept on nigga out the west period...AND FUCK CHINGY NELLY AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THURRR THATS SHIT IS HORRIABLE MAKE NIGGAS SOUND STUPID....twista is ok but he is actualy a joke guiness book of world records corny the slow jams is coo but thats a bitch song and thats why he finally is doin big numbers 315 thousand first week his last album has barely sold that to date.......AND 1 last thing EM is the truth fuck if he white listen to his spit and what he talks about thats what makes him real not everyone has to be from the HOOD to be a rapper THATS like sayin if you wanna do rock music you gotta shoot heiron and blow your head off one day RIP KURT

Nov 18, 2003
E-40 Would RIP Twist, even though i like Twista... 40 is a legond and got pimp status. To all you haters out there I can't wait for the middle of this year, so much heat thats about to release it's not even funny just wait for Jacka, Balance, new Quinn, Willie Hen, Spice 1, B-Legit, Frontline! ect ect i could go on for days. Alot of TALENT out here is about to drop, look out!

Apr 26, 2002
Kah you say what has dr.dre done since he left death row?

Let's see he put out Chronic 2001 (Which everybody was bumpin for a long period of time), he produced Eminem (Whose albums have pushed major units), signed 50 and G-Unit who are also sellin big right now...now in my opinion that aint doin too bad.

As for 50 cent bein a snitch, those papers that murder inc put out were proved to be fake anyway.

Aug 15, 2002
biggboyy2002 is on that shit, bay niggaz is 2 hard, they go 2 stupid. you a damn fooh if u thank LA can come close 2 touchin da bay. u aint talkn right at all dude, get up outta here with all dat u bitch ass detriot nigga. fuck u and wha u bout square bear dick in da booty ass nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.