The Bay can't see L.A.!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
biggboyy2002 said:

L.a= snoop, Ice Cube , Dre, Tha Game, Daz, Kurupt, WSCG, DPG, Knoc, Crooked I, Sly Boogie and so on!! The bay can't compete!!!!:dead:
LA probablly got the better lyricists overall.....but damn near everyone you named has put out pure shit album after album since the late 90's....The bay is at the top of the west coast right now.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
biggboyy2002 said:
L.a= snoop, Ice Cube , Dre, Tha Game, Daz, Kurupt, WSCG, DPG, Knoc, Crooked I, Sly Boogie and so on!! The bay can't compete!!!!:dead:
You can't be serious

Snoop, Dre, Cube, DPG and Knoc can't spit for shit
Crooked I will be officially known as a mixtape king or sumtin cuz Tha Row will not release him
Sly Boogie is holding his own but most of these bay cats is either on the same level or a higher level than he is
The Game better stay close to 50 cuz Dre won't release him either

It's funny tho' cuz the BAY AREA cats and LA cats are shittin on Detriot easily

Dec 30, 2003
dam this lil fag needs to get his cup of haterade and dump that shit out...comin in the BAY RAP forum and pretty much dissin everybody....man take yo lil punk cracker ass back to detroit and go suck on eminems dick....

Sep 19, 2003
1. I'm black punk stop it. 6'0 240 lbs and would probably whip most of you computer geeks azzez

2. I'm speaking on haters. I love westcoast hip hop as a whole but I'm sick of bay area artist whining and complaining about nothing, when it's obvious that L.A. sets the west coast scene.

3. Detroit is 80% black and Motown started all this independent sh!t so speak what you know.

4. Watch out for D.u.I. Recordz real Detroit sh!t not Emiem Whiteboy suburban rap.

5. Eat a dicc!!! You hoes!!!! Midwest running this Sh!t right now anyway.....Twista, Kanye, Common hell even Em , nelly, And Chingy getting way more $$$$ Power and respect than any of your favorite rappers. Take That hoez!!!!

6. Detroit were gangsta rappers lose they gangsta!!! Ask Trick Daddy, Baby, Master P!!!! :dead:

Nov 28, 2002
biggboyy2002 said:
My point real West Coast hip hop = L.A. 's finest!!!

When people think of East Coast they think of N.Y. ----not Philly not D.C. Not Jersey.

When people think West Coast they think of L.A. ---- not San Fran not Oaktown Not las Vegas.

what people?

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Just remember where most of the slang and colla poppin came from...FROM THE BAY....most of that slang east/west coast rapperz iz using was created by the Ballatician....E FORTY...know about it....give credit where credit is due....stop stealing our shit...

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
biggboyy2002 said:
1. I'm black punk stop it. 6'0 240 lbs and would probably whip most of you computer geeks azzez

2. I'm speaking on haters. I love westcoast hip hop as a whole but I'm sick of bay area artist whining and complaining about nothing, when it's obvious that L.A. sets the west coast scene.

3. Detroit is 80% black and Motown started all this independent sh!t so speak what you know.

4. Watch out for D.u.I. Recordz real Detroit sh!t not Emiem Whiteboy suburban rap.

5. Eat a dicc!!! You hoes!!!! Midwest running this Sh!t right now anyway.....Twista, Kanye, Common hell even Em , nelly, And Chingy getting way more $$$$ Power and respect than any of your favorite rappers. Take That hoez!!!!

6. Detroit were gangsta rappers lose they gangsta!!! Ask Trick Daddy, Baby, Master P!!!! :dead:

1. I'm black punk stop it. 6'0 240 lbs and would probably whip most of you computer geeks azzez.......Ive Made Bigger fools run like bitches....

2. I'm speaking on haters. I love westcoast hip hop as a whole but I'm sick of bay area artist whining and complaining about nothing, when it's obvious that L.A. sets the west coast scene........most rappers on the west rap that fast talk...ala E-40.....lets talk about Sir Too,the whole Sic-Wid_It camp,Mac Dre,Ant Banks,Cougnut,Dre Dog,RBL,Paris,Spice 1,Yuk,D.U.,Dru Down,and many,many others from the bay........these guys plus more help make the westcoast scene.

3. Detroit is 80% black and Motown started all this independent sh!t so speak what you know...........Iknow you better hold on to your Awesome Dre CD cuz thats about as dope as Detrot gets.

4. Watch out for D.u.I. Recordz real Detroit sh!t not Emiem Whiteboy suburban rap.......white or black or transparent if the songs are sick all praise is due.......

5. Eat a dicc!!! You hoes!!!! Midwest running this Sh!t right now anyway.....Twista, Kanye, Common hell even Em , nelly, And Chingy getting way more $$$$ Power and respect than any of your favorite rappers. Take That hoez!!!!.........Your right those guys are doing well......radio friendly rap is very popular right now.......the bay area underground would kill all those fools....except twista....well 40 would serve him.

6. Detroit were gangsta rappers lose they gangsta!!! Ask Trick Daddy, Baby, Master P!!!!.............yah it was Detroit who killed them...not there lack of skills.....lol...freakin idiot...

Sep 19, 2003
Your moms punnany........It stinks!!!

LOL

You clowns r funny!!!

Anyway no way 40 serves twista, but no doubt 40 is the best of the bay hands down along with spice and yuk!!!

And stop hating on 50 you marks!!!:dead:

Sep 19, 2003
True !!! Just tell your people to stop whining!!! That's the whole point !!!! Stop bitching about Dre and Snoop and Game and %0 this 50 that!!! Get your money and make hit recordz. Everything else will fall into play!!!

Dec 30, 2003
biggboyy2002 said:

I GIVES A FUCK HOW BIG U ARE...AINT NOBODY ON THIS MOTHAFUCKIN SITE NO GEEKS...UZ THE GEEK TRYIN TO SAY BAY RAPPERS IS WHINERS...FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU:dead:

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
biggboyy2002 said:
True !!! Just tell your people to stop whining!!! That's the whole point !!!! Stop bitching about Dre and Snoop and Game and %0 this 50 that!!! Get your money and make hit recordz. Everything else will fall into play!!!
You keep saying bay Rappers are whining...is there one in particular your talking about.....and JT dont count....that Game Jt beef is all busniss......

K

KAH

Anyway no way 40 serves twista, but no doubt 40 is the best of the bay hands down along with spice and yuk!!!
don't matter if twista spits faster there r cats who spit faster. who has sold more albums i like some of twista's shit, but i like 40 mo

And stop hating on 50 you marks!!!
50 is a snitch ass bitch prolly like u
what has dr. dre done since he left death row & what has snoop done since death row. When 2 Pac died snoops music went 2 shit.

K

KAH

biggboyy2002 said:

5. Eat a dicc!!! You hoes!!!! Midwest running this Sh!t right now anyway..... Common hell even Em , And Chingy getting way more $$$$ Power and respect than any of your favorite rappers. Take That hoez!!!!

common that has 2 be a joke & the rest is bitches that make bitch music

Status
Not open for further replies.