The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I don't think no one is doper thdn the next but Rydah j. Klyde has always been ill to me!! All my niggas bring different elements to our group!

I never really got into the mob figaz,but from what I have heard yeah rydah j klyde is ill as fuck he got a grimy east coast type flow.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
PROPS TO AP FOR DOING THIS THREAD....ALOT OF ARTISTS AREN'T DOWN TO EARTH AND WOULDN'T DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS.....QUICC QUESTION THO, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF PUSHING FOR A DEAL WITH A MAJOR OR DO YOU FEEL INDEPENDENT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO?
Thanks bro.... But yea, I'd do a label deal but not an artist deal if the paperwork was right!!! I love being independent cause I own everything and I'm my own boss!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
My boy Marasa has kicked it with you at your MANSION, lol. Is it a mansion? or just a big house? lol
First off I dint know who that is and 2nd of all while you wanna fuck up this thread and be funny let me break it down to you and you "lol" tell me if it's a mansion........... It's 11 bed rooms, 7 baths, 8 car garage, 15,000 square feet, full basketball and tennis court, game room, 24 seat movie theatre, 12 foot pool wit rocks n grato, full fledge studio and many other things that a "mansion" has so call it what you want but I own it and I love my "Just a big house"!!! So no, you boy hadn't kicked it at my "big house" cause I don't have strangers over and I know everyone who's ever stepped thru my door!!! Thanks!!!! I will no longer answer questions from you since you wanna be "lol" funny!!! Now siccness members please dint come on here and say I'm flashen on "fans" or whatever cause I'm just being real!!! Thanks!!

Feb 15, 2003
Yep I'll be in stockton Saturday riden around hitten up spots!!! Did you get it yet bro?
Not yet... I haven't really bought an album in a while but I am a fan and the way you on here interactin with fans is cool as hell... You just sold one more ima swoop it up soon... U comin to Modesto at all? If not I'll just hit fye up

Feb 15, 2003
On a Side note I kno Berner just had a lil meet n greet at the Fye on mchenry last week... One of my boys went but I haven't asked him how the turnout was yet... Maybe u could do one there too..

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
First off I dint know who that is and 2nd of all while you wanna fuck up this thread and be funny let me break it down to you and you "lol" tell me if it's a mansion........... It's 11 bed rooms, 7 baths, 8 car garage, 15,000 square feet, full basketball and tennis court, game room, 24 seat movie theatre, 12 foot pool wit rocks n grato, full fledge studio and many other things that a "mansion" has so call it what you want but I own it and I love my "Just a big house"!!! So no, you boy hadn't kicked it at my "big house" cause I don't have strangers over and I know everyone who's ever stepped thru my door!!! Thanks!!!! I will no longer answer questions from you since you wanna be "lol" funny!!! Now siccness members please dint come on here and say I'm flashen on "fans" or whatever cause I'm just being real!!! Thanks!!
dude, I wasn't tryin to be funny or talk shit, I guess I worded it wrong. I was wondering what kind of house you had. calm down, my bad. My boy is good friends with 20below, maybe he was lyin.