THE AFTERLIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
yet the idea that matter has always existed isnt impossible.

Let me contemplate, I glanced in the cut and I see my homie Nate
^^^^^

Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
Nate dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold
Now they droppin and yellin
It’s a tad bit late
Nate dogg and warren g had to regulate

BWHAHAHA!! THAT'S OLD SCHOOL HOMIE WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT??

Feb 9, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
How could it just exist? And whos lyrics are those? Warren G Regulators?
1) i don't know how matter could always exist but Scientist swear this is truth. Remember it can't be destroyed or made. Yet it can phase in and out of existance. :confused:
2) Yup regulators. Locc knows.

Jun 18, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
1) i don't know how matter could always exist but Scientist swear this is truth. Remember it can't be destroyed or made. Yet it can phase in and out of existance. :confused:
2) Yup regulators. Locc knows.
Matter can be neither created nor destroyed...it changes phases, from either a gasious state, a liquid stated or a solid state,(if you burn a piece of paper, the matter is not destroyed, it turns into soot, carbon dioxide/monoxide, so on)...And if I were 8 feet tall, I would have played basketball.

Feb 9, 2003
L Mac-a-docious said:
Matter can be neither created nor destroyed...it changes phases, from either a gasious state, a liquid stated or a solid state,(if you burn a piece of paper, the matter is not destroyed, it turns into soot, carbon dioxide/monoxide, so on)
Ok. Sort of redundant.
Me said:
Remember [matter] can't be destroyed or made.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Spitz said:
heres what it shoudl have looked like

Originally Posted by n9newunsixx5150
The only point I am helping you to make is that you have no point. You do not know. You are simply refuting other's position without having a position yourself.

MY RESPONCE- of course i have my own postion. i didnt lay it out in detail cause that wasnt the question. you asked if i could exsplaine why were here youd belive it. my responce was noone knows why were here....and that was my point. one mans view is no more unbeliveable that 20 million people with their own view. cause both are based on man made evedance. theirs no way of proveing eighter or and whos wright. if you asked for my entire theroy and postion on religion i would have tried to give it but thats not what you asked. so i answered the question takeing that approach.
I was replying in in regard to your skepticism. I assumed since you feel no one has any way of proving any source means that you are an atheist. If you do believe in God or in the soul, then why such skepticism?

Spitz said:
HE SAID- How do you know we all end up in the same place after death? If we didn't all end up in the same place when we took birth, where is the logic that says we will end up in the same place? Some took birth as men, some as women, some black, some white, some are animals, some are plants. There are millions of living species. We did not all come to the same place, who says that we will go to the same place after death?

MY RESPONCE- we did all end up in the same place when we took birth just in diffrent forms. we all play a small part in a far larger sceme of things. their for were all part of the same exstiance. cause we live or die according to each other in a broad scence...whos to say the life force of a human is less than that of a trees leaf? in the basic term i can break it down to while still makeing my postion somewhat clear its kinda like the food chain or the circle of life. each life force here on earth serves another. their for were all equal cause were dependant on each other. remove 1 and the rest fall. so in my opion we all return to that place after death. the same magic that makes a tree grow is the same that makes us grow in short.
That is what I mean. We ended up in different places cuz we have taken birth in different forms. Yes, in a general sense we are all similar. We eat, sleep, mate and defend. This "magic" you refer to is often known as the soul. You are correct that the soul is the same in a tree and a man. Soul consitutes a living entity, not just humans.

Spitz said:
HE SAID- If the most reasonable answer is the most likely then the answer is life eternal.

MY RESPONCE-i agree with that and i never said it wasnt you drew your on conclusion on that. i never said anything along this area your just puttin words in my mouth at this point..
Are you implying that you do in fact believe in the eternal existence of the soul? If so, I am curious to know how this fits into your skepticism of religion in general. I apologize for jumping the gun on this, but I see it common for one who is so skeptical about religion to typically be a believer in the "you die and that's it" philosophy.

Spitz said:
HE SAID- Do you not realize that at one time you had the body of a child, then it became that of a youth, later an adult? But despite these changes, you are the same person. By the mere fact that you can observe changes around you constitutes an unchanging standard of consciousness. There is no logic in thinking that this unchanging standard was produced of change. Change begets change begets change. Therefore, if you are truly a link in this perpetual chain, then you have not the ability to perceive one link in it from another. You have no observing quality. Observation of change proves your unchanging nature. Your unchanging nature constitutes your eternality. Everything that dies is undergoing constant change. So that which does not undergo any change would be without birth or death. That is very reasonable. But you have not considered these points. Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" is subject to one's ignorance.

MY RESPONCE-again your putting words in my mouth. you can not go back in this thread and find any post where i gave my views on these issues. only thing ive so far disscused in this thread is my belife about the creation of religion. you took those post and have totaly made your own blueprint of my belifes. so Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" isnt subject to one's ignorance.... but the subject to ones ablity to be so closeminded that they dont even need 2 views present to conter with their own.
Ok then, my question is why were you speaking on this when the topic of the thread is about afterlife? I was speaking in regard to the topic because I assumed you were speaking in regard to it as well. This thread is not about whether religion is really God-word or not. So when you came out with all this skepticism about religion I assumed you were speaking in regards to the afterlife. And because afterlife constitutes the existence of the eternal soul, I addressed that point, assuming you were in negation of it as well. Does this not seem reasonable? If it doesn't, please explain.

Spitz said:
again your just speaking abotu what you THINK my views are. and it speaks volumes about how deep your programed that you can make a 3 paragraph post disputeing ideas i never even gave in the first place.
Today 04:30 AM
Refer to the thread topic. I was simply speaking in assumption that the thread topic was the actual conversation topic. My bad for assuming I guess...

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
DaytonFamily said:
No such thing as eternal life, when u die, u die aint shit after that. No reward for being good in life, no punishment for being bad in life. U die then your a fucking corpse in the ground and thats it.
define "good" and "bad". If there is no punishment then why are you prone to suffer? Why have you taken birth here at all?
Which part of this corpse are you now?

DaytonFamily said:
HUMANS do not have a soul, im so sick of hearing this. If we had one where is it?
When the sun's rays are coming through your window, is it so much important to know where exactly the sun is situated? Regardless, you know that the sun is there. Like sunshine is the symptom of the sun globe, consciousness is the symptom of the soul. If you negate your own concsiousness, then why should I do otherwise? Why should I even regard these things you say?

DaytonFamily said:
People dont think animals have souls. Why? Cause we build things and are more advanced than they are? They can think, they have emotions, they feel pain as we do. But once they die there just a corpse, all dogs dont go to heaven.
First of all, why even bring up whether animals have a soul or not if you do not accept that a soul exists at all?
Still I will answer your question... It is not a fact that only humans have a soul. Soul means life. If it lives it IS soul, not that it has a soul. It is soul. You, as a human, have the developed consciousness necessary to understand these things, whereas animals don't. That is the distinction between human and animal life. Constitutionally, consciousness is pure, but it is only used to the capacity of the body it indwells. That means the soul of a man or a dog is the same, only that one form reflects that consciousness somewhat more clearly than the other.

DaytonFamily said:
No one has any proof that anything happens or even warrants that an afterlife exists. But hey if im wrong then I guess ill burn in a pool of fire for eternity because i live in a time where I can only believe in what I can see. If there was an all knowing being, if he loves his creations he would of not let us discover science, because of this i cant believe in anything happens after we die.
In this case, modern science has no position. Therefore, "discovering science" has nothing to do with your inacceptance of the soul, because science cannot prove that it does or does not exist. Just like the existence of God, science cannot touch. Oftenly because of that they jump to conclusions that because material science cannot observe it, it does not exist. They want to make all things under their jurisdiction. That is scientists trying to be God. Think about that. That is atheists trying to be what they deny exists. And then they have the audacity to continue flapping their lips all kinds of nonsense.

DaytonFamily said:
Many times I have asked God to show me something, anything, I didnt ask anything unreasonable. Many times in my early teens I struggled with the idea of God, in everytime I would "pray" to him in a dark room asking for some sign, I asked for him to make the lights turn on. Nothing ever happened. Nothing ever happens to show signs of a all knowing being. No miracles, no acts of God. Just old books that historians can poke holes in all day.
Unfortunately, you are not all knowing, therefore you have no power to see such "signs". It is not that you are completely without capability to see them, but that your vision is impaired.
But first just try to understand the logic...
choose your premise:
1) knowledge comes from ignorance.
2) knowledge comes from knowledge.

If you accept 1, then we can speak nothing but ignorance. Therefore, why continue?

If you accept 2, then understand that you are only somewhat knowledgable. Therefore, you cannot say that you are the reservoir of knowledge. Furthermore, you must accept that such a thing exists in some form or another. God is the reservoir of knowledge. You cannot account for your mere existence. But you must accept based on this premise that such an account exists, and that such an existence is never devoid of knowledge.