THE AFTERLIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
2-0-Sixx said:
God is a weakling - so fragile he is. All you need is a dose of common sense and a whiff of science to defeat him.

Come on god, give me a sign! If I am wrong and you exist, let me be involved in a horrible accident today! Let me break my arm, my leg, lose my job, get shot, struck by lightning, etc! What's that god? I can't hear you?!? Where you at, bitch? Show yourself! Thats what I thought, chump.
Explain Marsupial Lions, Wolves, etc. then, even though marsupials and placental mammals split apart before lions or wolves, period, ever appeared.

Science, you say? Natural selection, you retort? Explain to me how animals of both the placental and mammalian variety came to evolve WITHOUT a common ancestor.

Nov 10, 2002
tadou said:
Explain to me how animals of both the placental and mammalian variety came to evolve WITHOUT a common ancestor.
I assume you mean how "both the placental and marsupial variety came to evolve ..."

To put it shortly, placental and marsupial mammals are an example of evolutionary convergence, which basically means that similar characteristics evolve independently in two different species. They both diverged from a common ancestor around something like 100 million years ago and then continued to evolve independently. The reason why the two subclasses of mammals resemble each other so much is because they fill similar niches -- they have adapted in similar ways to a particular food supply, locomotor skill, or climate.

Apr 8, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
Who is the idiot, Locc?

The internet loccster with a cute little blue flag, who at the same time supports G. Dubya. Wow, I didn't know gangsters were so patriotic!
YOU'RE THE IDIOT BECAUSE YOU'RE SITTIN' THERE CHALLENGIN' SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR EYES. TO SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD IS COOL, THAT'S YOUR CHOICE, BUT WHEN YOU MAKE DUMB SHIT LIKE YOU DID ABOVE IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID. AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I SUPPORTED G. DUBYA EITHER. SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE I SUPPORTED DUBYA. AGAIN, THANKS FOR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID 2-0. HERES A THOUGHT, STOP PUTTIN' WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND SHIT... ALL YOU DO IS MAKE SHIT UP, TWIST PEOPLE'S WORDS UP AND STUFF. ARE YOU SMOKIN' DOPE OR SOMETHING? YOU'RE PATHETIC...

P.S. IF I WAS AN INTERNET "LOCCSTA" I WOULD BE ON THE BOARD SAYIN' "CUZ" "LOC" AFTER EVERY THING I SAY BUT I DON'T BE ALWAYS BE DOING THAT SHIT. I DON'T NET BANG FOO I'M JUST REPRESENTIN' WHERE I'M FROM. WHAT YOU DO IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN ME.. YOU HAVE YOUR ATHEIST SIGNATURES AND SHIT BUT YOU FLOOD THE FORUMS WITH THE BULLSHIT ALSO. UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T GO AROUND TALKIN ABOUT THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME, PEOPLE CAN TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE AND MINES AND KNOW WHERE WE STAND....YOU'RE SUCH A HYPROCRITICAL MAN, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

LOL I SUPPORT DUBYA... YOU'RE A FOOL MAN

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
.Nicoya510:: said:
what do yall think? do we pay for our sins in the afterlife, or pay for'em right here on earth?

im catholic so im supposed to believe in hell and all that, but i think that we pay for our sins here on earth not in hell, cuz i got plenty of homies that have done lots of dirt, and are paying for it here on earth, and their lives are a living hell, so i see no need for consequences in the afterlife, because those people are already suffering for they sins....

Define "afterlife".

Maybe one pays for them on earth, maybe one pays for them elsewhere. Why do we limit earth as the only place of residence. Actually, material life means suffering. So wherever "hell" is, it is a material place. Spiritual world means no suffering, no anxieties.

And also, who is to say what a sufficient amount of suffering is? Suffering for sins is karma. Karma lasts as long as one acts for material benefit. So, even though one may be apparently suffering greatly in the tiny scope of what we perceive as "their life", we cannot perceive where this sin began, nor when it will end. Actually, it can end at any time, that is up to the person. Karma can be immediately burnt up by the grace of God.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Lil Pino said:
I'm just posting what I learned in religion class all my years going to school. When you go to hell, you suffer the amount of time that you lived, then you're soul ceases to exist. When you go to heaven, it's for eternity and it appears just like earth except without all the evil type shit. I can't really say if this true or not, I guess I have to find out myself. hopefully I'm in heaven though :cool:

What is the point of suffering in hell, if only to be completely obliterated??

Suffering is lesson teaching. Why not just skip the suffering after death and go right for ceasing to exist?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
2-0-Sixx said:
Oh yes, I forgot. God "allowed" me to be an atheist. lol

The creator, the ALL-KNOWING GOD, who KNOWS ALL, which means, when he created the universe and exitance, he already knew every outcome. He knew before I existed I would be an atheist. Of course, if we have free will then he cannot possibly know all....oh the contradictions are fierce!
There is no contradiction. God knows, you don't. Therefore, you must make choices. Of course God knew that you would be an atheist, but God had nothing directly to do with that fact. God's all knowing ability does not mean that He has written a plan for every detail of this material world.

There is this misconception that everything happens for a reason. The fact is, everything happens by reason, not necessarily for reason. The reason by which your material conditioning has happened is due to poor decision making. It would be foolish to say that God had a reason for you making a poor decision. Although God had nothing to do with it, still He knew that you would and knows that you will.

2-0-Sixx said:
Thank you all-mighty creator for clarifying in your magnificient bible the true meanings of life!

I challenge YOU GOD! One on one, man vs. god!
And in due time God will answer your call in the form of death.

2-0-Sixx said:
That is, if you got the balls, "god!"
Actually, God even owns your balls. He's just letting you wear them for a short duration.

2-0-Sixx said:
God is a weakling - so fragile he is. All you need is a dose of common sense and a whiff of science to defeat him.
So weak that you will evade death completely by power of so-called common sense and science.

2-0-Sixx said:
Come on god, give me a sign! If I am wrong and you exist, let me be involved in a horrible accident today! Let me break my arm, my leg, lose my job, get shot, struck by lightning, etc! What's that god? I can't hear you?!? Where you at, bitch? Show yourself! Thats what I thought, chump.
Wait... God wants to know if you mean today today, or tomorrow today. Perhaps October 4th, 2011 today. Cuz you know when that time comes, it'll be today.

Sep 9, 2003
No man, women, or child thats ever walked the earths surface has any greater knowledge about why were here and who put us here than my 1 year old son.

noone knows what god is. and so called gods laws and rules were created by man. their is no penilty for liveing your life wrong and their is no reward for liveing your life moraly. when we die were all goin to the same fuckin place......thats even if we go anywhere.

why people have so whole heartly bought into myths and tales from thousands of years ago i have no idea. but they are just that.... bullshit.

any man that claimes to have wrote gods will, spoke for gods will, or understands gods will is a fuckin loon.

theirs no def of god that wasnt created my man. their for all religion is the belife that 1 person or group at some point in time theirself decided it should be.

every def of god be it catholic, muslim, buddist, or any other type was an invention of man and man alone. designed to control the masses threw the 1 fear that strikes a cord in humans scence the beginning of time.... the fear of what we do not understand and can not exsplaine....death....

its all designed to control most and impower few.

thats how the first goverments were formed. thats how humans went from scattered tribes to organized civilations.
cause some were smart enougth to make the others belive they had to follow....and how do you do that?

FEAR

Apr 8, 2004
THAT'S FINE SPITZ BUT THE THOUGHT THAT MAN CREATED RELIGION OR GOD JUST TO INSTALL FEAR MAKES NO SENSE TO ME BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THA FUCC THEY WANNA DO REGARDLESS.. PEOPLE ARE STILL DOIN' THEIR OWN THING RIGHT NOW, BELIVERS AND UNBELIVERS ALIKE...SHIT I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT IF I DIED TONIGHT I WOULD PROBABLY GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF THE WAY I'M LIVING. MY POINT IS... I DON'T SEE WHY MAN WOULD MAKE UP SOMEONE (GOD) OR SOMETHING (RELIGION) JUST TO CONTROL US KNOWIN' WE STILL GONE DO US REGARDLESS...

Sep 9, 2003
Contagious Locc said:
THAT'S FINE SPITZ BUT THE THOUGHT THAT MAN CREATED RELIGION OR GOD JUST TO INSTALL FEAR MAKES NO SENSE TO ME BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THA FUCC THEY WANNA DO REGARDLESS.. PEOPLE ARE STILL DOIN' THEIR OWN THING RIGHT NOW, BELIVERS AND UNBELIVERS ALIKE...SHIT I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT IF I DIED TONIGHT I WOULD PROBABLY GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF THE WAY I'M LIVING. MY POINT IS... I DON'T SEE WHY MAN WOULD MAKE UP SOMEONE (GOD) OR SOMETHING (RELIGION) JUST TO CONTROL US KNOWIN' WE STILL GONE DO US REGARDLESS...
People didnt do what they wanted to do regardless in midevil times, or in acient rome, or acient egypt, or B.C for sure. In fact id argue that you cant name a major civilation past or present that religion wasnt the first and only building block.

in fact until recent times the church was always the most powerfull goverment in every country, town, and village. and still is in some places. back in the day churches is where trials were held. and the judge would be a bishop, preacher, or some other son of god. im talking way way way back in the day not like 1680. im mean like back befor jesus strachin all the way to present day.

anyway ima stop cause i can go on forever but these aint the type of subjects you even wanna try to convert people off their view with.

cause its good to be moral and have laws based on morals. i dont belive in religion but i will never say its results havent created a hell of a social structure.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Spitz said:
noone knows what god is. and so called gods laws and rules were created by man. their is no penilty for liveing your life wrong and their is no reward for liveing your life moraly. when we die were all goin to the same fuckin place......thats even if we go anywhere.
If you can explain to me why you are currently in this place, then I will accept what you say.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
attay said:
I assume you mean how "both the placental and marsupial variety came to evolve ..."

To put it shortly, placental and marsupial mammals are an example of evolutionary convergence, which basically means that similar characteristics evolve independently in two different species. They both diverged from a common ancestor around something like 100 million years ago and then continued to evolve independently. The reason why the two subclasses of mammals resemble each other so much is because they fill similar niches -- they have adapted in similar ways to a particular food supply, locomotor skill, or climate.
Nice try, friend. But to fully apply Darwin's theory (or any similar one), THOUSANDS....MILLIONS of cases of convergent evolution would have had to happen, which is NOT POSSIBLE.

"Random mutations happening by chance"...remember? Again.....how could a Marsupial Lion or Wolf look almost EXACTLY like a Placental Lion or Wolf, yet, they DONT have anywhere near the same ancestors?

I suggest you take a Physical Anthropology class, champ. Because there are as many reasons for GOD existing as there are of non-existance.

May 10, 2002
religion is a hope a faith a screen between the reality that everyone and everything dies over time

no matter how much u follow "gods" way u will die just like evreyone else....and u will never know if u wasted all that time being shaped around somones perception of being a good person.....maybe u shoulda lived your life the way u took it instead and dipict decisions and views by your own personal experiances..my thoughts

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Cmoke said:
religion is a hope a faith a screen between the reality that everyone and everything dies over time

no matter how much u follow "gods" way u will die just like evreyone else....and u will never know if u wasted all that time being shaped around somones perception of being a good person.....maybe u shoulda lived your life the way u took it instead and dipict decisions and views by your own personal experiances..my thoughts
if thats what you think.... then go ahead :confused:

but what do YOU believe in?

if you think the existance of god is absurd, then all i can say is that every other belief is just as absurd...

Jul 24, 2002
what ive learned so far is that religion is worthless,its only there for people who have no direction in life that they can take that part of you and shape in the way they want too,which defeats the meaning of life,when you are acually living there life,dont know if that makes any since too some of you....but about the heaven thing there is no heaven and hell..those things were just said to drive you in the right direction in life,come on now think about.i mean really think about it..open your eyes,use common since and dont believe everything spoken from a religious view

Sep 9, 2003
n9newunsixx5150 said:
If you can explain to me why you are currently in this place, then I will accept what you say.
thanx for makeing my point for me.

were here and no man has the mind to fathom why we are. religon is mans attempt at doin that.
i dont pretend to know why im here and who put me here. but i dont buy into anyone elses reason why eighter.

because anyone that tells me they know why was told why theirself by someone else. and that person told their person and so on and so on and so on.........until you get back to the orignal person that said it in the first place. thousands of years ago. and who the fuck told him????????????????? GOD........prove it.........its more likely that it was started by a loon or a person seeking attenstion for his own cause than GOD tellin him.

and thats how it starts he gained soupport and people bought into it.... over time his story became fact......and its been passed along for generation to generation ever scence.........( also its been changed a million time during it journy )

at the end of the day your still left with the fact you have to prove that origanl source was a valid one. and its impossible. i tend to belive the most reasonable answer is the most likey............

MAN CREATED IT, MAN CHAMPIONED IT, AND ITS THE LONGEST RUNNING LIE IN THE HISTROY OF MANKIND.

Jun 24, 2004
Spitz said:
thanx for makeing my point for me.

were here and no man has the mind to fathom why we are. religon is mans attempt at doin that.
i dont pretend to know why im here and who put me here. but i dont buy into anyone elses reason why eighter.

because anyone that tells me they know why was told why theirself by someone else. and that person told their person and so on and so on and so on.........until you get back to the orignal person that said it in the first place. thousands of years ago. and who the fuck told him????????????????? GOD........prove it.........its more likely that it was started by a loon or a person seeking attenstion for his own cause than GOD tellin him.

and thats how it starts he gained soupport and people bought into it.... over time his story became fact......and its been passed along for generation to generation ever scence.........( also its been changed a million time during it journy )

at the end of the day your still left with the fact you have to prove that origanl source was a valid one. and its impossible. i tend to belive the most reasonable answer is the most likey............

MAN CREATED IT, MAN CHAMPIONED IT, AND ITS THE LONGEST RUNNING LIE IN THE HISTROY OF MANKIND.

Your views, at best are idiotic. Your spelling happens to be worse.

Dec 25, 2003
Your spelling when you first came on this board was just as bad if not worse. And at least his ideas are something a bit more creative than "Support Jesus, Bush, and the USA".