THE AFTERLIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
Spitz said:
thanx for makeing my point for me.

were here and no man has the mind to fathom why we are. religon is mans attempt at doin that.
i dont pretend to know why im here and who put me here. but i dont buy into anyone elses reason why eighter.

because anyone that tells me they know why was told why theirself by someone else. and that person told their person and so on and so on and so on.........until you get back to the orignal person that said it in the first place. thousands of years ago. and who the fuck told him????????????????? GOD........prove it.........its more likely that it was started by a loon or a person seeking attenstion for his own cause than GOD tellin him.

and thats how it starts he gained soupport and people bought into it.... over time his story became fact......and its been passed along for generation to generation ever scence.........( also its been changed a million time during it journy )

at the end of the day your still left with the fact you have to prove that origanl source was a valid one. and its impossible. i tend to belive the most reasonable answer is the most likey............

MAN CREATED IT, MAN CHAMPIONED IT, AND ITS THE LONGEST RUNNING LIE IN THE HISTROY OF MANKIND.
sounds on point too me

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Spitz said:
thanx for makeing my point for me.

were here and no man has the mind to fathom why we are. religon is mans attempt at doin that.
i dont pretend to know why im here and who put me here. but i dont buy into anyone elses reason why eighter.

because anyone that tells me they know why was told why theirself by someone else. and that person told their person and so on and so on and so on.........until you get back to the orignal person that said it in the first place. thousands of years ago. and who the fuck told him????????????????? GOD........prove it.........its more likely that it was started by a loon or a person seeking attenstion for his own cause than GOD tellin him.

and thats how it starts he gained soupport and people bought into it.... over time his story became fact......and its been passed along for generation to generation ever scence.........( also its been changed a million time during it journy )

at the end of the day your still left with the fact you have to prove that origanl source was a valid one. and its impossible. i tend to belive the most reasonable answer is the most likey............

MAN CREATED IT, MAN CHAMPIONED IT, AND ITS THE LONGEST RUNNING LIE IN THE HISTROY OF MANKIND.

The only point I am helping you to make is that you have no point. You do not know. You are simply refuting other's position without having a position yourself.

How do you know we all end up in the same place after death? If we didn't all end up in the same place when we took birth, where is the logic that says we will end up in the same place? Some took birth as men, some as women, some black, some white, some are animals, some are plants. There are millions of living species. We did not all come to the same place, who says that we will go to the same place after death?

If the most reasonable answer is the most likely then the answer is life eternal.

Do you not realize that at one time you had the body of a child, then it became that of a youth, later an adult? But despite these changes, you are the same person. By the mere fact that you can observe changes around you constitutes an unchanging standard of consciousness. There is no logic in thinking that this unchanging standard was produced of change. Change begets change begets change. Therefore, if you are truly a link in this perpetual chain, then you have not the ability to perceive one link in it from another. You have no observing quality. Observation of change proves your unchanging nature. Your unchanging nature constitutes your eternality. Everything that dies is undergoing constant change. So that which does not undergo any change would be without birth or death. That is very reasonable. But you have not considered these points. Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" is subject to one's ignorance.

Sep 9, 2003
n9newunsixx5150 said:
The only point I am helping you to make is that you have no point. You do not know. You are simply refuting other's position without having a position yourself.

of course i have my own postion. i didnt lay it out in detail cause that wasnt the question. you asked if i could exsplaine why were here youd belive it. my responce was noone knows why were here....and that was my point. one mans view is no more unbeliveable that 20 million people with their own view. cause both are based on man made evedance. theirs no way of proveing eighter or and whos wright. if you asked for my entire theroy and postion on religion i would have tried to give it but thats not what you asked. so i answered the question takeing that approach.

How do you know we all end up in the same place after death? If we didn't all end up in the same place when we took birth, where is the logic that says we will end up in the same place? Some took birth as men, some as women, some black, some white, some are animals, some are plants. There are millions of living species. We did not all come to the same place, who says that we will go to the same place after death?

we did all end up in the same place when we took birth just in diffrent forms. we all play a small part in a far larger sceme of things. their for were all part of the same exstiance. cause we live or die according to each other in a broad scence...whos to say the life force of a human is less than that of a trees leaf? in the basic term i can break it down to while still makeing my postion somewhat clear its kinda like the food chain or the circle of life. each life force here on earth serves another. their for were all equal cause were dependant on each other. remove 1 and the rest fall. so in my opion we all return to that place after death. the same magic that makes a tree grow is the same that makes us grow in short.

If the most reasonable answer is the most likely then the answer is life eternal.

i agree with that and i never said it wasnt you drew your on conclusion on that. i never said anything along this area your just puttin words in my mouth at this point..

Do you not realize that at one time you had the body of a child, then it became that of a youth, later an adult? But despite these changes, you are the same person. By the mere fact that you can observe changes around you constitutes an unchanging standard of consciousness. There is no logic in thinking that this unchanging standard was produced of change. Change begets change begets change. Therefore, if you are truly a link in this perpetual chain, then you have not the ability to perceive one link in it from another. You have no observing quality. Observation of change proves your unchanging nature. Your unchanging nature constitutes your eternality. Everything that dies is undergoing constant change. So that which does not undergo any change would be without birth or death. That is very reasonable. But you have not considered these points. Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" is subject to one's ignorance.
again your putting words in my mouth. you can not go back in this thread and find any post where i gave my views on these issues. only thing ive so far disscused in this thread is my belife about the creation of religion. you took those post and have totaly made your own blueprint of my belifes. so Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" isnt subject to one's ignorance.... but the subject to ones ablity to be so closeminded that they dont even need 2 views present to conter with their own.

again your just speaking abotu what you THINK my views are. and it speaks volumes about how deep your programed that you can make a 3 paragraph post disputeing ideas i never even gave in the first place.

Sep 9, 2003
iight i thought i had the whole how to break down a post think and respond in parts thing worked out but i didnt. so yall gonna have to read where i quoted him to get all my responces.

sidenote.anyone that cares to show me how to do that please let me know

Jun 24, 2004
Spitz said:
iight i thought i had the whole how to break down a post think and respond in parts thing worked out but i didnt. so yall gonna have to read where i quoted him to get all my responces.

sidenote.anyone that cares to show me how to do that please let me know

Sorry kid your gonna have to do it for yourself.

Sep 9, 2003
heres what it shoudl have looked like

Originally Posted by n9newunsixx5150

MY RESPONCE- of course i have my own postion. i didnt lay it out in detail cause that wasnt the question. you asked if i could exsplaine why were here youd belive it. my responce was noone knows why were here....and that was my point. one mans view is no more unbeliveable that 20 million people with their own view. cause both are based on man made evedance. theirs no way of proveing eighter or and whos wright. if you asked for my entire theroy and postion on religion i would have tried to give it but thats not what you asked. so i answered the question takeing that approach.

HE SAID- How do you know we all end up in the same place after death? If we didn't all end up in the same place when we took birth, where is the logic that says we will end up in the same place? Some took birth as men, some as women, some black, some white, some are animals, some are plants. There are millions of living species. We did not all come to the same place, who says that we will go to the same place after death?

MY RESPONCE- we did all end up in the same place when we took birth just in diffrent forms. we all play a small part in a far larger sceme of things. their for were all part of the same exstiance. cause we live or die according to each other in a broad scence...whos to say the life force of a human is less than that of a trees leaf? in the basic term i can break it down to while still makeing my postion somewhat clear its kinda like the food chain or the circle of life. each life force here on earth serves another. their for were all equal cause were dependant on each other. remove 1 and the rest fall. so in my opion we all return to that place after death. the same magic that makes a tree grow is the same that makes us grow in short.

HE SAID- If the most reasonable answer is the most likely then the answer is life eternal.

MY RESPONCE-i agree with that and i never said it wasnt you drew your on conclusion on that. i never said anything along this area your just puttin words in my mouth at this point..

HE SAID- Do you not realize that at one time you had the body of a child, then it became that of a youth, later an adult? But despite these changes, you are the same person. By the mere fact that you can observe changes around you constitutes an unchanging standard of consciousness. There is no logic in thinking that this unchanging standard was produced of change. Change begets change begets change. Therefore, if you are truly a link in this perpetual chain, then you have not the ability to perceive one link in it from another. You have no observing quality. Observation of change proves your unchanging nature. Your unchanging nature constitutes your eternality. Everything that dies is undergoing constant change. So that which does not undergo any change would be without birth or death. That is very reasonable. But you have not considered these points. Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" is subject to one's ignorance.

MY RESPONCE-again your putting words in my mouth. you can not go back in this thread and find any post where i gave my views on these issues. only thing ive so far disscused in this thread is my belife about the creation of religion. you took those post and have totaly made your own blueprint of my belifes. so Perhaps "the most reasonable answer" isnt subject to one's ignorance.... but the subject to ones ablity to be so closeminded that they dont even need 2 views present to conter with their own.

again your just speaking abotu what you THINK my views are. and it speaks volumes about how deep your programed that you can make a 3 paragraph post disputeing ideas i never even gave in the first place.
Today 04:30 AM

Apr 25, 2002
Contagious Locc said:
THAT'S FINE SPITZ BUT THE THOUGHT THAT MAN CREATED RELIGION OR GOD JUST TO INSTALL FEAR MAKES NO SENSE TO ME BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THA FUCC THEY WANNA DO REGARDLESS..
Have any of you taken college level history? It's very easy to see that religion was created as a "scare tactic"

Sure, there are always gonna be people that don't care. More so now than back then, but still. The possible wrath of a "god" will shy a majority of people away from "sinning."

Look at all the religions with multiple deities and tell me they weren't created to keep people in line. I'm too lazy to dig up examples, so if someone knows something off the top of their head throw it out there ahahah it's been awhile since I took that class.

So the 10 Commandments weren't created to install fear? "Thou Shall Not"......Hmm...sounds like they are tryin to stop people to me.

Jun 24, 2004
No such thing as eternal life, when u die, u die aint shit after that. No reward for being good in life, no punishment for being bad in life. U die then your a fucking corpse in the ground and thats it. HUMANS do not have a soul, im so sick of hearing this. If we had one where is it? People dont think animals have souls. Why? Cause we build things and are more advanced than they are? They can think, they have emotions, they feel pain as we do. But once they die there just a corpse, all dogs dont go to heaven. No one has any proof that anything happens or even warrants that an afterlife exists. But hey if im wrong then I guess ill burn in a pool of fire for eternity because i live in a time where I can only believe in what I can see. If there was an all knowing being, if he loves his creations he would of not let us discover science, because of this i cant believe in anything happens after we die. Many times I have asked God to show me something, anything, I didnt ask anything unreasonable. Many times in my early teens I struggled with the idea of God, in everytime I would "pray" to him in a dark room asking for some sign, I asked for him to make the lights turn on. Nothing ever happened. Nothing ever happens to show signs of a all knowing being. No miracles, no acts of God. Just old books that historians can poke holes in all day.

Sep 9, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
No such thing as eternal life, when u die, u die aint shit after that. No reward for being good in life, no punishment for being bad in life. U die then your a fucking corpse in the ground and thats it. HUMANS do not have a soul, im so sick of hearing this. If we had one where is it? People dont think animals have souls. Why? Cause we build things and are more advanced than they are? They can think, they have emotions, they feel pain as we do. But once they die there just a corpse, all dogs dont go to heaven. No one has any proof that anything happens or even warrants that an afterlife exists. But hey if im wrong then I guess ill burn in a pool of fire for eternity because i live in a time where I can only believe in what I can see. If there was an all knowing being, if he loves his creations he would of not let us discover science, because of this i cant believe in anything happens after we die. Many times I have asked God to show me something, anything, I didnt ask anything unreasonable. Many times in my early teens I struggled with the idea of God, in everytime I would "pray" to him in a dark room asking for some sign, I asked for him to make the lights turn on. Nothing ever happened. Nothing ever happens to show signs of a all knowing being. No miracles, no acts of God. Just old books that historians can poke holes in all day.

besides the life after death thing i fully agree with you. although i dont think its life after death i think you just return to the same bowl of soup. like to me life is like water and somewhere theirs a big ass cup of it and every liveing thing on earth and beyond containes 1 drop of that water. and when you die you evraporate back into the big fuckin cup. ........but i dont belive in right and wrong or a god that looks down and judges or even acknowledges us for that matter.

again thats my point...thats why i find religion a joke...cause these lil questions are so fuckin out the our abilty to even come close to understanding....it just seems retarded that the answers poup religion gives can be valid.

Jun 24, 2004
Spitz said:
besides the life after death thing i fully agree with you. although i dont think its life after death i think you just return to the same bowl of soup. like to me life is like water and somewhere theirs a big ass cup of it and every liveing thing on earth and beyond containes 1 drop of that water. and when you die you evraporate back into the big fuckin cup. ........but i dont belive in right and wrong or a god that looks down and judges or even acknowledges us for that matter.

again thats my point...thats why i find religion a joke...cause these lil questions are so fuckin out the our abilty to even come close to understanding....it just seems retarded that the answers poup religion gives can be valid.

Where did this "soup" come from? See even reincarnation (if thats what your implying that we are born again) requires some sort of all Mighty Being, because this stuff just can not exist without it.

Sep 9, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
Where did this "soup" come from? See even reincarnation (if thats what your implying that we are born again) requires some sort of all Mighty Being, because this stuff just can not exist without it.

again i agree a 100% and thats what i always point to when some dick knocks on my door at 10am on a sunday morn.

if gods real who made him
and who made the motha fucka that made god.
and who made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made god.
and who made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made god.

impossible for us as humans to understand. cause at some point you gotta back track that shit to magic.

at some pont their had to be nothing and then bamb their was something.

AND IT GETS DEEPER WHEN YOU START TO THINK THAT EVEN THAT NOTHING THAT THE SOMETHING CAME FROM HAD TO BE SOMETHING CAUSE NOTHING IS NOTHING.

IF THEIR WAS NOTHING BUT A LARGE EMPTY SPACE WHEN GOD WAS MADE. BEFOR HIS ASS WAS CREATED THEIR WAS STILL THAT FUCKIN EMPTY SPACE AND WHAT MADE THAT SHIT.

SEE MAN THEN YOU GET FINISHED WRAPPIN YOUR BRAIN AROUND THAT SHIT FOR 25 YEARS AND SOME DICK KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR WITH THE ANSWER AND ALL I GOTTA DO TO FIND OUT IS WALK A STRAIGHT LINE BE MORAL AND PAY 10% OF MY TIDE?????????????????????????????

FUCK THAT.

noone knows thats why religion is mans attempt to exsplaine what we cant come even close to wrappin our minds around

May 10, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
if thats what you think.... then go ahead :confused:

but what do YOU believe in?

if you think the existance of god is absurd, then all i can say is that every other belief is just as absurd...

i believe in living life how u take it.... the best lessons are hardest learned and be only true to yourself and those you live and respect such as family and freinds...

everyones life is different live your life the way u want u have that right

religion in my eyes takes away that right..... and tells u how to live and if u dont follow the ways of god you are punished...

i do not dispise religion nor am i against it i simply live my life how i live it and this god everyone talks about had nothing to do with a single minute of it...and untill somone can prove me wrong i will remain real.

Feb 9, 2003
Spitz said:
if gods real who made him
and who made the motha fucka that made god.
and who made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made god.
and who made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made the motha fucka that made god.
If God is eternal then no one made him.