the 925 boyz??muaha wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
SLICC RICC said:
COO... YOU LIVE IN THE NEW HOUSES???

I do... down the street from the ghetto. And they kickin' everyone out of 10th street and trying to make shit nice... LOL... everybody headin' to the Yoc... but they're really tryin' to clean up 10th... sometimes you can drive down the street and it be damn near dead... with the exception of the nasty ass prosties takin' their sweet time walkin' their dirty asses across the street waiting for me to run their ass over!!!!

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Cali Love said:
I do... down the street from the ghetto. And they kickin' everyone out of 10th street and trying to make shit nice... LOL... everybody headin' to the Yoc... but they're really tryin' to clean up 10th... sometimes you can drive down the street and it be damn near dead... with the exception of the nasty ass prosties takin' their sweet time walkin' their dirty asses across the street waiting for me to run their ass over!!!!
yup. lol. they tryin too make downtown look like old town and shit... but whatever, pittsburg is one city in the bay that is not what u seen in that video.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Cali Love said:
^ ^ ^LOLOLOL!!! ITS TRUE... MY CUZZO JUSS MOVED ONTO 11TH STREET... WHEN I GO SEE HIM, TENTH STREET IS ALWAYS A SIGHT TO SEE... ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF LA AURORA MARKET... LOL... THE BURG... MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME... YEEE!!!