the 925 boyz??muaha wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
pworldrydah said:
fuck them niggas, but these white boys out here n the 925 tryin 2 get hyphy n shit, they ran up on one of my niggas at sunvalley mall, but we had to show em that pittsburg run tha 925 and when they see shit talkin bout 925, that they talkin bout pittsburg. But gyea these white boys gettin slept out this way

shut up wit dat shit most of those white boyz say dem 4rm pittsburg so dont even try 2 front also 95% of da people living in pittsburg swear they 4rm oakland

Feb 15, 2003
DUTCH-F.E said:
um classs project... let them kids have fun.... lol hahahaha

i live in the 925, im white and i dont get punched???? i wonder why????

lol

have a great afternoon

its not the fact that they are white... or that they live in the 925 that i have a problem with it's just a fuckin mockery of rap but it is funny i laughed but yeah maybe you are real and have some skill maybe that's why you don't get punched i dont know but i guarantee go parading around like them and shootin videos like that with them and one day im sure you would haha Peace out

May 22, 2006
mikevick said:
i dont get what all the Pittsburg runs 925 and Pittsburg is hard talk....Pittsburg is just as pussy as Pleasant Hill, Concord, Antioch and everywhere else in the 925. Yeah Pittsburg might run the 925 but that aint hard to do
hahaha, aint dat da gottdamn truth!!!!

May 5, 2005
the_truth_ said:
They clowning it because they tought people from there are trying to make it look like its hard genius.
Shut the fuck up. I know why they are clowning it, because all yall bustas think the hood is cool and took this video serious when its a bunch of ambercrombie squares acting stupid. Nobody takes this serious.

Jan 15, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Shut the fuck up. I know why they are clowning it, because all yall bustas think the hood is cool and took this video serious when its a bunch of ambercrombie squares acting stupid. Nobody takes this serious.
I didnt even see the video when i commented on it the first time i agree it was just a bunch of whiteboys clowning nothing to be taken serious.. But you can miss me with all that "yall think the hood is cool bla blA BLA BULLSHIT" not gonna work with me.. im nothing like these niggaz aint nobody said shit about the hood being cool or none of that stupid shit...

Feb 10, 2005
yea man fuck them niggaz man they dont know shit man fuck that fuck this a fuck that shit manfuck fuck fuck AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK...LOL

yall sound hella hurt!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
mikevick said:
Pittsburg is just as pussy as Pleasant Hill
YOURE OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN MIND, MAYNE... THERES NO PLACE IN PLEASANT HILL LIKE TENTH ST. AND MONTEZUMA IN PITTSBURG... YOU FEEL ME? EVEN THO THEYRE TRYIN TO BUILD SOME HOUSES RIT THERE TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK DECENT, ITS STILL NOTHIN LIKE "P HILL"... LOL...

May 7, 2002
LoL at the idiots trying to say Pittsburg isn't grimey.. Not all of it but every Bay city has both sides to it... Honestly these dudes had better scene ideas than actual videos Ive seen... Comedy!!!!!

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
SLICC RICC said:
YOURE OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN MIND, MAYNE... THERES NO PLACE IN PLEASANT HILL LIKE TENTH ST. AND MONTEZUMA IN PITTSBURG... YOU FEEL ME? EVEN THO THEYRE TRYIN TO BUILD SOME HOUSES RIT THERE TO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK DECENT, ITS STILL NOTHIN LIKE "P HILL"... LOL...
Thats where i live lol

Feb 4, 2006
mikevick said:
i dont get what all the Pittsburg runs 925 and Pittsburg is hard talk....Pittsburg is just as pussy as Pleasant Hill, Concord, Antioch and everywhere else in the 925. Yeah Pittsburg might run the 925 but that aint hard to do
Nigga u out yo mind, Its funny, i hear so much people talkin shit about pittsburg. But its hella niggas from outta town movin out here. Niggas wanna hate on us n shit, Niggas think cuz we more laid back den oakland or richmond that we must b bitches. That really aint the case. Cuz and if niggas dont believe me, jus ask a bunch of town bitches, cuz they love us pittsburg niggas. No we dont do sideshows, no we aint out here killin niggas from our own city. Niggas come out here jus to talk shit, we could shoot em, but instead, we jus whoop they ass. Trust this is far from internet bangin. Cuz i got love 4 tha bay, especially dem niggas who hate my town. Cuz them is the niggas who really needa come out here n talk shit around sum niggas and show me watta pussy is.