the 925 boyz??muaha wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
i was going to try to have and open mind about this but you know what this shit needs to be stopped. some mothafuckers say my shit is garbagge but come on. pleasant hill does not have a ghetto. really if you aint from a real us ghetto or a 3rd world country like my family we came from el salvador than does say that shit. i give them 2 thumbs down. if this sells im gonna quit making music.

Dec 6, 2005
rofl

he said i dont smoke marijuana when the dealer asks me i say dont wanna

these are just some squareboys with too much effortless time on their hands making videos with they dell computer systems. str8 out the suburbs on the hills

all the hustling goes down on ground zero ya know?

925 can get grimey but over half the population there dont live ghetto

Feb 4, 2006
fuck them niggas, but these white boys out here n the 925 tryin 2 get hyphy n shit, they ran up on one of my niggas at sunvalley mall, but we had to show em that pittsburg run tha 925 and when they see shit talkin bout 925, that they talkin bout pittsburg. But gyea these white boys gettin slept out this way

Dec 29, 2004
i dont get what all the Pittsburg runs 925 and Pittsburg is hard talk....Pittsburg is just as pussy as Pleasant Hill, Concord, Antioch and everywhere else in the 925. Yeah Pittsburg might run the 925 but that aint hard to do

May 5, 2005
Shit I want to buy a house out there. Its cheaper and they got mad hoes. I dont know why people clown area's like this. This is where you want to live. Nice, quiet, no shootings, no dumb ass thugs acting a fool. Whats wrong with this area? If I save up enough I would no doubt buy a crib out there. You can buy a house for the price you pay for a fucking studio in Frisco. Oakland aint cheap. Richmond is sort of cheap but you have to live around death and genocide. Fuck it. I'd move there. Who cares about squares its all about hoes anyways.

Jan 15, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Shit I want to buy a house out there. Its cheaper and they got mad hoes. I dont know why people clown area's like this. This is where you want to live. Nice, quiet, no shootings, no dumb ass thugs acting a fool. Whats wrong with this area? If I save up enough I would no doubt buy a crib out there. You can buy a house for the price you pay for a fucking studio in Frisco. Oakland aint cheap. Richmond is sort of cheap but you have to live around death and genocide. Fuck it. I'd move there. Who cares about squares its all about hoes anyways.
They clowning it because they tought people from there are trying to make it look like its hard genius.

Feb 15, 2003
oh this shit is hilarious for real....... i'm almost embarassed to watch it any more but damn its funny............ these fools got lyrics and flows hahahahaha......... real hood shit......... are they going to p hill on the next hood2hood?? haha that shit makes modesto look like compton...... id smash that whole crew solo

Apr 21, 2006
mikevick said:
i dont get what all the Pittsburg runs 925 and Pittsburg is hard talk....Pittsburg is just as pussy as Pleasant Hill, Concord, Antioch and everywhere else in the 925. Yeah Pittsburg might run the 925 but that aint hard to do
wow are u fucking retarded???