The 2013 NBA Playoffs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
I like the Heat chances for the exact same reasons. Plus, they're playing in Miami. Oh yeah, they have LeBron in a Game 7 too. Jus sayin...
I can respect that but Paul George is really doin somthin special this postseason. I'd like to see the better team win, regardless. If Hibbert shows up with Born Ready ready to the flip the switch, I got the Gold on this.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Pacers are a really tough matchup for the Heat and the Spurs will be too if Miami advances. The Heats big men play like Nancy's. All jump shooters except Birdman. Lebron can't get to the hole at will against them and all their 3 point shooters are off so his drive and kick thing ain't workin. Pacers play awesome D and get in the passing lanes. Hibberts disrupting everything. Wade looks terrible. If the Pacers win this it will be the lowest ratings for a Finals ever. So Expect Hibbert to get in foul trouble and Lebron to shoot 15+ FTs lol. Pacers have been getting to the line way more than the Heat thus far in the series it seems. I haven't checked the numbers tho so I could be wrong.

Mar 24, 2006
I'm guessing OVER lol.... Game 7 and at home!
lebron is going to barrel into the lane and do nothing but look for contact. i hope vogel gets in his players heads and prepares them for it though. i have a gut feeling that wade is going to finally arrive too, he will get his share of ft attempts to watch.

i just want a good game with no signs of favortism. i doubt it though.

Apr 20, 2003
lebron is going to barrel into the lane and do nothing but look for contact. i hope vogel gets in his players heads and prepares them for it though. i have a gut feeling that wade is going to finally arrive too, he will get his share of ft attempts to watch.

i just want a good game with no signs of favortism. i doubt it though.
agree'd...... James will have to attack to win so in turn create contact and get calls even and ones, just as you stated I feel Wade will bust out as well I just hope it isnt enough for a W