That Owl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
I haven't listened to this since the first day I had the CD because the album hasn't come out of my deck. I'll have to forfeit and put the sampler in for a day... for real.

I just baught SPMs new CD 2 days ago and haven't even opened it. That says alot because before he got locked up he was my favorite rapper. REAL SHIT.

Jul 5, 2003
DaSlacker said:
I just baught SPMs new CD 2 days ago and haven't even opened it. That says alot because before he got locked up he was my favorite rapper. REAL SHIT.
Damn, wasnt SPM arrested and convicted of Child Molestation or Rape? I know its something along those lines, there aint no way in hell I would EVER buy albums from or support a person like that. Just my opinion though. If I am wrong about him, then correct me. Thanx.

Peace and God bless.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
$-K-MO said:
Damn, wasnt SPM arrested and convicted of Child Molestation or Rape? I know its something along those lines, there aint no way in hell I would EVER buy albums from or support a person like that. Just my opinion though. If I am wrong about him, then correct me. Thanx.

Peace and God bless.
He was FALSELY convicted of sexual abuse type offense. You know FREE MUMIA? Well, FREE SPM!

Done[dead]

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
THat Owl was the first song that I had to hear again. Love that shit. I want an album of shit like that. I am going to have to check out Little Pills again cuz that one only got one listen and i didn't think nothing of it but everyone on here is saying it is the shit

Oct 30, 2006
that owl is definetly fire, tho i also like the need by kaliko, i had to listen that song like 5 times after after i first heard it, best song on cd2 IMP